do cheaters get banned?

• sorry if this is not the right place this remove if wrong) so i ran in to a group of cheaters with my friends and run in to a group of cheaters they didnt miss a single shot not a single one they even shot us true our own ship at one point the where lagging the whole dam time as well we checked there steam profiles and saw other people where also calling them out for cheating we already reported them all but are reports even looked at is there any kind of anti cheat in the game?

Views
  • @killerrboyy2000

do cheaters get banned?

Yes, there is articles about ban waves to prove it.

o i ran in to a group of cheaters with my friends and run in to a group of cheaters they didnt miss a single shot not a single one they even shot us true our own ship at one point the where lagging the whole dam time as well we checked there steam profiles and saw other people where also calling them out for cheating we already reported them all but are reports even looked at is there any kind of anti cheat in the game?

Assuming they were cheating, they might be. What you describe though could be just good play, its hard to convict cheating in this game a bit. Due to this game having not much in game guidance, player knowledge can easily seem like cheating. This game can get rather laggy, even the lag can explain what you are seeing. Lag is finicky like that.

There is an Anti-Cheat in this game, its Microsoft Trueplay.

• @nabberwar the lag wasnt for me or any one in my crew only they where lagging

• If cheaters got banned from SoT you wouldn't have enough players left to man a Galleon.

I'm just kidding. But there are a lot of cheaters. Try to catch it in on video and send it to Rare.

Views
3 out of 4