Streamlabs not capturing SoT?

• Does anyone else have this issue?

SoT won't show up neither through specific window, nor game capture. The screen Streamlabs streams is just black.

The only way I can actually display SoT is through display capture, but that also shows everything when I alt tab, and I feel uncomfortable like that.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Views
  • Kind bump, in the hopes of some help...

• To anybody else who's also having this issue, the fix is actually quite simple: logout of your account, reinstall the app (make sure it's on the same drive as SoT), run as admin and log back in. Voila!

• @greengrimz i think im having the same issue but i am not able to produce results. i have updated window drivers, video card drivers, changed and rechanged date, time, location settings as well as un install and re install the game, steam and tried to run everything i could as administrator. Still can not play the game.

• @irishomerican08 said in Streamlabs not capturing SoT?:

@greengrimz i think im having the same issue but i am not able to produce results. i have updated window drivers, video card drivers, changed and rechanged date, time, location settings as well as un install and re install the game, steam and tried to run everything i could as administrator. Still can not play the game.

Actually, my problem was with my streaming app, not the game itself.

What happens to you though? Maybe I can try to throw in a tip or two. What happens when you run the game?

Views
1 out of 5