Having a Sail and Returning

• The Quest

it’s 40 minute video here is duke greeting you

Today’s voyage will start at Golden Sands outpost hear the instrumental ‘fortune call ‘

Full video at Twitch.TV/Xx7runicrick,
    In the sloop the voyage is on the table. The Pirate pet ‘Missy’! flying about. My pirate pet is decked out see her little eye patch 🦜
    We’re sailing to ‘mermaids hideaway’
    I like to stay in the town for awhile than look at the treasure map. Than if you get the treasure you could return to the same time and show it off.

Sailing in the southwest nautical direction.
    More music from my 🎶 instrument, raise the beer! ring the ships bell for good measure! honor friends that I’ve played with like SilliestFlop2 and Thatoneslav.
    (would you like to read on?)

A small battle takes place near a campfire on mermaids hideaway

There is a man near the camp here on the Island. Missy is perched on my Arrr Arm.

and my Compass in hand!

We start to dig

in the sand reveals a chest. a small band of skeletons gets disturbed and eerily climb out of the sand. fighters. Soon after here we are on the way to town ‘Karnath Fortune’ is what I’m called. Have you heard of Spanish heraldry?
    images

🐰 the rowboat I find nearby needs pushing to get in to the sailboat. In Bunjie’s Halo you could flip a ‘Warthog’ and it would go flying. It’s like that, then row row row.

(Oh!) a shimmer caught me Eye! Fast
    swimming back to sand right on Beach a treasure pile!

“In this game there’s always a (challenge)catch or banana to eat.”

this band beyond description https://open.spotify.com/track/3Z1ucuB61Hzmkd3pQUFy03?si=yx6dL3iBSyy1pezgKMEt9Q

I bring the return to town into the scene
    Note I’ve

because I’ve lost over 100,000 gold to other players
    Therefor having treasure and getting back to town are two separate things now I’m smiling note because of this feeling.
    I’m not giving up but persevering with my Pirate-life..

The treasure wasn’t stolen and I return 🪕 )I’ve gained less than 5,000 golds this time but it was worth it! Hail to the king, I’m Captain Ruinous.

Final thought being with a crew or going solo“the spartan figurehead looks cool”

Views
1 out of 1