Mike Chapman and Joe Neate at the One-Eyed Parrot

• It's another normal day for Mr.Kringle at THE ONE-EYED PARROT... Being a bartender is rough when your tavern has been built on the Sea of Thieves with good reason. His trusty one-eyed parrot Jackie always has his back though. At least he's known as hero, I mean all the pirates think him as one since he provides only the best! Today @MikeTheMutinous and @JoeNineTee sit down for some good ole gamblin'! Seems Joe is a fan of Kringle's Special Brew! As you can also see Joe isn't so lucky and loses... he doesn't want to hand over his gold so Mike brings out Persuasion(he named his gun that). I'll let you scallywags decide on what happens next;)
    You have to excuse the lighting. I might send another pic with better lighting. Hope you guys enjoy!

Views
  • @Sir-Kringle This is awesome! You're one talented pirate!

• @Sir-Kringle wow I absolutely love love the work mate!! I really look forward to seeing more!!

• @DHG-IXxRMACxXI @WyMeRz Thx!! Means a lot! I do plan on making more but I can't promise anything... I was thinking maybe making a continuation to this pic but still no promises!

• @Sir-Kringle maybe do another one of the tavern talk with the background of the tavern from the podcasts and @zZ-Emerz-Zz, and @Muse986 and whoever the special guest is!

• @Sir-Kringle Nice work matey! You have some pretty good skills there!

• @Sir-Kringle NICE very cool

• @Sir-Kringle That is brilliantly done! Love the details - the cards, the beer, the expressions, great job!!

• @KattTruewalker I laugh at my own drawing when I see Mr.Kringle's expression. He's got that Here we go again... face!! lol

• @Ocean-Gamble Yeah I try to avoid art classes since they try to teach you ALL art like sewing, I think I've said enough... lol

• Nothing new just tried to get better lighting so here it is...

• This is AWESOME. Fantastic skills

• @JoeNineTee Thank you! Much appreciated.... And sorry for putting you in a sticky and deadly situation lol!

• Lol that is awesome. What is happening here, you'll never know until the next drawing XD

• I'm thinkin about for my next sketch I should go all out and make a bigger scene with more Rare devs

• @Sir-Kringle

Amazing work, sir!

• @Sir-Kringle How did I miss this yesterday?! This is amazing! Nice work :)

• @IOnEI-Falcon Yeh, fan art like this usually just goes into the history pretty fast and occasionally someone will bring it back up, but I don't care as long as my work is liked! lol

• As everyone has said, AMAZING

• this is GORGEOUS, @Sir-Kringle!!

How long did it take you to create this? From concept to finished product?
    Is there a way you can make this into the larger scaled image for the screen.

PS! Where's your artisan signature or initials in the corner??

SPS :: I love the craftmanship on Joe's mug in addition to your use of shadow to make the wrinkles/folds in their clothes.. . . that's you in the background, isn't it?

• And to think he drew that with a piece of charcoal attached to his hook!

• @CaptnJaq said in Mike Chapman and Joe Neate at the One-Eyed Parrot:

this is GORGEOUS, @Sir-Kringle!!

Thank you!! Glad you like!

How long did it take you to create this? From concept to finished product?

Can't say how long it took since I worked on it a little every night in a week. I could show you one of the earlier stages of the drawing if you like though...

Is there a way you can make this into the larger scaled image for the screen.

If you mean make it something like full screen I'm not sure

PS! Where's your artisan signature or initials in the corner??

I usually don't place my initials 'cause sometimes it takes away from the sketch.

SPS :: I love the craftmanship on Joe's mug in addition to your use of shadow to make the wrinkles/folds in their clothes.. . . that's you in the background, isn't it?

LOL! Yes and no... I'm not an old man in real life but Sir Kringle is based on Kris Kringle aka Santa so my signature avatar is an old man with a long white beard(Don't know how customization is but @Rare-Employee I better see someone like this in game lol) So yes it resembles me... but not me if that makes since hahar!

Views
12 out of 22