How to move installation to SDD. Which drive is Sea of Thieves installed on Windows 10 (MS store).

• You probably know, there is a difference in having the game on SSD or HDD. After 6 months of gameplay, I realized there is something fishy about my installation. Notice windows app install location could be changed and I only realized I have my installation on HDD instead of SDD (I assumed my installation is on same disk as OS, which is SDD, but it was not).

You can check (and move) your installation in "Apps & features", search Sea of Thieves (Filter all drives), click the icon and there is an option to "Move" the installation to other disk.
    I hope this is helpful to someone.

Views
  • This was helpful to me. When I searched up "How to change sea of thieves drive location" this was the first result. Be proud that you are the first result on Google :D

• As this thread was 8 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 3