Bigger Crews

• I love this game and I have quite a few friends that enjoy this game as well. It would be great if we could all play together at once. My suggestion... bigger crews or the opportunity to join servers. I believe the ships could hold more than allowed. Why not make Sloops 2-3 people, Brigs 4-5 people and Galleons 5-6 people? Otherwise, make it to where we can join the same server as our friends. If you want to get more PVP involved, there would be nothing like several crews going at each other with several ships.

Views
    communityjust for funfeedbackgeneral
  • Not everyone has that many friends. What about us who have few?
    Come across another crew/galleon with that many pirates against a sloop of two.
    Ugh no thanks.

• @alifelessfan Easy to make server alliances for the second idea, and bacon already said the first. You know how hard it is to take down 2-3 galleons at once? Especially when they are all in a party together? Not fun nor easy for most pirates.

• @alifelessfan sadly too many people hate PvP and can barely handle 1 person on a sloop so they think a 2 man sloop is already threat level demon. Sadly the game revolves its updates around new players so that more come on board and not towards making long term players happy because they know we've all invested too much time in this game anyway and will play regardless of what happens to the game

Views
communityjust for funfeedbackgeneral
3 out of 4