Trolling

• This trolling is getting real old! I can’t even play the game for more than 10 minutes without having another ship come and attack me, a skeleton ship pop up alongside a megaladon and now flame heart. I literally jumped on and within the first 10 minutes all of that happened to me and one other shipmate!

That is not fun at all and I can’t even enjoy the game. All we wanted to do was play a tall tale and can’t because we just get bombarded with attack after attack.

I love this game but I would really like to enjoy the game without the ridiculousness of all that.

There needs to be some sort of mode that you can put in where we can go passive like in GTA where we can’t attack and we can’t be attacked so we can just sail around and enjoy the game.

If nothing in the game that you acquire helps make you better and is all aesthetics then there’s no reason you can’t do something like that!

Views
  • Since you don't want to deal with either PVP or PVE, may I suggest a sailing simulator?

• As there are plenty of other threads on this topic, I'm going to close it. Please be sure to check other active threads before making a new one so we don't have the forums flooded with repeat topics.

Views
1 out of 3