Permanent New Sails?

• Quick and simple question: Are the new sails available from Duke sticking around permanently or are they time-limited? There isn't any info on this anywhere on the site, in the game, or in the YouTube video showcasing the event.

Views
  • @blackeyethe2nd Ahoy matey!

Yes, these sails are a permanent addition to the game - they are currently with Duke to promote them. Once this update gets superseded they will move to the Shipwright for purchase.

• @musicmee did rare post thi somewhere? would be nice if there was some transparency as dukes inventory historically has been time limited so the idea of clearing 50 flame heart fleets in a month is rought

• @musicmee I think I've seen them with the shipwright yesterday.

• both are in the Shop already
    @BlackeyeThe2nd @Musicmee @bilbo870

• @magus104 said in Permanent New Sails?:

@musicmee did rare post thi somewhere? would be nice if there was some transparency as dukes inventory historically has been time limited so the idea of clearing 50 flame heart fleets in a month is rought

Duke usually labels items as time limited when they are intended to be

• I honestly don't think the sails will be time-limited. Rare almost never forces players to rind their game really hard, and if they do, it is usually abundantly clear what the timeframe will be.

I really think these sails are permanent, also because the FlameHeart Shost Ships fleet is permanent.

Views
6 out of 7