Where is Stitcher Jim nowdays?

• Hi, i'm wanting to get a few Ashen Key and Chest voyages done.
    I tried to find Stitcher Jim and saw some old tutorials but didn't realize he moves around. Went to Outposts, the unnamed island and Castaway Isle and he wasn't there. I heard he's now around somewhere like in the Forsaken Shores or something but don't know where exactly and can't find too much info on his whereabouts. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Views
  • Try selling your spoils to ur old friend Duke in the Bar.

• Aye most things can be sold to Duke of the other traders don't take it. Or take them to the reapers as they take everything even stuff which is supposed to go to a particular location such as rag and bone crates.

As to Stitcher Jim, I'd recommend playing the seabound soul and then heart of fire tall tales if you want to know the reason why he's not around currently

• If you're looking to do the ashen chest voyages though, you'll need to find ashen guardians which appear randomly on islands who drop orders which will lead to an ashen chest, or they can spawn randomly from meg and Skelly ship loot as well as being in forts.

As for the keys, if you can find an ashen key master they drop orders for the keys though they seem to be super rare currently. Alternatively key voyages can be bought from Duke or there is a chance to randomly fish one up which is the most common way of finding them now. Again key masters spawn in the final wave of forts so your guaranteed one ashen chest opening per fort

Views
3 out of 4