Reapers Bones Help

• Ahoy!

Ok so recently I've been grinding the game to get max levels, I know what I'm doing I've played since launch and am 75 in GH, OOS, & MH plus Athena 20, but I've been really struggling lately with how to level up Reapers Bones? It seems the only good method is to get flags and generally there will only be 1-3 emissaries in a server (even though I'm on xbox only servers) and by then you don't want to server hop because you've got a tonne of supplies and your Grade 5, people nearly always quit if they see a Grade 5 so it stops the influx of more emissaries. Stolen loot and cheating it doesn't work either as I tried that yesterday, 3 people one brig one sloop, sloop grinds to grade 5 and gets emissary loop sorted and the brig just gets normal loot and when the sloop is Grade 5 they sink them and steal the 20 captains chests, at the end of the session the brig invites the sloop and they cash in. Stolen loot is alright but it seems the main way is flags and they're so annoying to get, the method I used is alright I guess but it's one of those things that in theory should work but it just ends up not... Any tips or exploits for leveling up Reapers Bones? Thanks :)

Views
  • @xghostadmiralx I have no exploits for you (how dare you ask for it in the official forums!)
    But a tip if you want to go for flags maybe...sink everyone everytime you see someone...maybe they all quit, so you maybe get server merged on a server where emissarys are around...

• The way I have been doing it, is sail around, sink everyone u see. When there are no more ships, they will automatically switch u to another server. Then u just keep going and sink everyone u see. To be honest, I don't see the point in grinding because what else r u gonna do if u r all maxed?

• i got to reapers bones 50 by just grinding forts. it seems efficient as every piece of loot within the forts get the reapers emissary multiplier. if you‘re into more risky stuff, i would suggest you to grind the fort of the damned as you‘ll also get chest of legends and reapers chests.

• @xghostadmiralx apart from flags reapers chests and bounties also give a decent amount of rep

• Yes, I am sure you know this but you can also deliver all other treasure to reapers. They give far less rep, but if you can't find any other players with flags, it is a good way to still make your time worth it.

Reapers chests, reapers bounties, mermaid crystals, and all gifts give the normal amount. So do sell them also

Views
1 out of 6