SoT, Ships and Ship battles QoL sugestions and feedbacks.

• Hi,
    i want to see more battle ship content and some little changes;

• Ships deals damage to player when hit with high speed because of phsyics and lot of player swim foward to ship and climb and makes troubles this is block for some ship actions.(espacially for new and casual players) but next suggestion(raise up climb rope) is a little bit fix for this.
    • Crew can raise climbing rope (problaly nerf for ninja player but this improves ship battles) because in ship based games and movies pirates or crews can only jump when ships locked together and this means cool update for ship battles. Oh! also friendly crew need rope to climb too!
    • Fort towers can be destroyed by players or other skeletons. After skeleton cloud disappers fort may repair itself because no one attack that fort while there is not skleton cloud on that fort.
    • New options for +4 players which they want to play together or play againts each other.
    • This game designed for crossplayer but maybe we need some close combat mechanic update too and some little new weapons.
    • More minigames(card games like uno or fast one, rolling a dice and more) when sailing or waiting for other players.

I am waiting for your answers, I hope we can see in the game, what I wrote, especially the first 3 items.
    Thanks for reading
    Have a nice sail!

Views
communityfeedbackgeneral
1 out of 1