Avast ye salty sea dogs!

• Ahoy ye bloody landlubbers, scallywags, and rapscallions abroad the seas!

I am an old player from the first year of release, Pirate Legend and superfan of mostly anything pirating but definitely sea of thieves. I've decided to dive head first into my love of the game and join the communities on here as well as the Insiders and the Creator Crew! My reason for doing so is I have tons of love for anything pirate related, Rare has been a favorite developer of mine since I was a little kid, and I feel like as a super fan I wanna connect with other pirate nerds out there.

I'm interested in a few things that I am gunna do some digging for on these forums but I wanna see if there are players out there interested in an Roleplaying experience too as a more immersive experience. Lately as a legend I like to come back to the game with new ideas in mind and seeing how gameplay takes me, like rowboat only adventures, etc. I think there might be some pirates out there far on the seas similar to myself who might be interested in such an experience and I'm definitely recruiting an RP crew if anyone is interested.

In real life I am a tattoo artist and with the recent Covid situation I have been inside designing up a sea of thieves themed nautical inspired leg sleeve. I will definitely post on the forums and keep people up to date with that adventure as well.

Looking forward to engaging with new and old players alike, excited to meet some more pirating superfans who might be interested in a immersive Pirate Roleplaying experience, testing out the new updates with the Insider Crews, sharing some ideas with the Creator Crews, and designing some future sea of thieves inspired tattoo ideas sharing the adventure with the community!

Cheers and see you out on the seas!!
    Gamertag is: FunghitheRotten alt text

Views
  • Cool post man. I'm new to SoT and really enjoying it for the most part. I'm an old roleplayer, but not really well versed in Pirate lore or lingo... However I find myself trying to RP whenever I talk with strangers. Kinda feels weird just, being a dude, playing a game, in an atmosphere like this. So if you want to meet up - I'd be pleased to sail with you sometime. I'm pretty relaxed, in my 30s, I used to sail irl so I know how to tack the sails, port and starboard, etc. Have a mic, use TS and Discord all that. I'm online pretty often lately for obvious reasons, might change in the near future but - I play games most of the time when not at work. I'll add you. Cheers man.

Views
1 out of 2