Seabound soul not registering as completed for the event.

• Hi,

I am unsure if this is the proper place to post this, but me and 5 others from a discord server i am a part of just completed all 3 tall tales (Shroudbreaker, Revenge of the morningstar and Seabound Soul) in order to get our outfits. The first two, all went well, we got our outfits and the website says we completed it. When we finished Seabound Souls we did not get our rewards (dress, hook, pegleg and battle hat) but the game itself did register it as complete (i had 1/3 complete and now have 2/3). Even the website says we haven't gotten the event completion. Another member of our discord server mentions having the same issue.

I am writing this both to see if others are having this issue and also to know if people will be awarded those rewards without having to do it again? This was the only day i could possibly do it which is why several people from the server I'm on decided to help and do all 3 today.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you have a wonderful day!

Bloodpact91

Views
  • same probleme here

Views
1 out of 2