New Players Read- Hello, I'am Slum

• Ahoy! Haven't seen you on the Sea of thieves, My Name Is Caleb aka SLUM (Pirate)

I've been sailing the Sea of Thieves and enjoying every second for awhile now. I know a lot of New players might not know where to start or what to do when finishing that Maiden Voyage. But I'm making this post from one of the Thousand's of Pirate Legends. I would like to offer a open hand to anyone who needs help or some pointers on surviving the Dangerous Sea of Thieves.

From Kraken and Megalodon's all the way to Skeleton Pirate Lords and Pirate Legends, the Sea's are full of Dangerous events. Getting adjusted to the new boat may take a bit but don't give up because the Treasure and Gold is endless!

I hope that all the new Crewmates and Sailors find fortune on ever turn.

My (Slum's) interests consist of Long days at sea and battling for every coin that comes with the danger. I Lost me arm to a dangerous Megalodon that I named Juniper the Silent. She is out there somewhere and I will return the favor if it's the last thing I do. The Fort of the Damned is where the Work is fun and the bounty is wondrous. So don't hesitate to ask me for a extra hand and I will give you the only one I have left, Stay Quick Stay Swift and don't float adrift, Arrrrrrrr

FOTD

SLUM the Pirate

Views
  • Hey, new to the game and it looks really fun. Could definitely use a bit of help and guidance in the game.

• @snarkishlee said in New Players Read- Hello, I'am Slum:

Hey, new to the game and it looks really fun. Could definitely use a bit of help and guidance in the game.

I'm in very much the same situation! I can see so much potential... just have to get there.

Views
1 out of 3