Get YOUR Questions Answered Here! What Do YOU Want To Know?

• Ahoy There Pirates!

As a player who has been playing since launch, played every content and max in nearly every faction, I'm going to start helping not just new players but anyone! I'll be doing this once a week and will be answering anyone's questions posted in this thread! It can be about anything, adventure, lore, arena, literally anything! I'm clued up in all areas of the game so get asking those questions!

Ghost

Views
    questioncommunitystory & loreevents
  • @xghostadmiralx
    Any way to complete certain merchant accommodations?
    Im talking about the delivering 100 fruit, cannonball, and wood crates on time. All of these can only be found in a message in a bottle, or a tattered parchment. You can also occasionally get them from the shore of an island. When you are sailling, you usually have to go out of your way to pick up/deliver the crates. It also drains resources. The idea of switching servers, searching barrels at outposts, stocking them up and delivering them just takes so long for a total of 300 crates. Any tips or special tricks to complete this?
    Some PvP help as well?
    Im not talking about 1v1 pvp or any specific type of pvp, im talking about pvp in which you are outnumbered. You may be fighting one person, but then the other will shoot you in the back. I usually use a cutlass bc I can block, but sometimes its not enough with 4 cutlass spammers. I think getting distance is important and such, but its hard when so many people are after you.

Kindest Regards, TimmyPokolop

• @xghostadmiralx What if I find a ancient skeleton while I am with my friend, does the money divide between us or everyone get the original amount?

• @peppermintme Ahoy there!

Everyone will always get the original amount!

Views
questioncommunitystory & loreevents
1 out of 4