Turn-in Totals

• Is anyone else experiencing that their turn-in totals are no longer going up when you look at the achievements page in the Xbox app? Like where it shows the total amount of gold hoarder chests cashed in, total amount order of souls skulls cashed in, etc. I’m not sure when they stopped as I don’t check them all the time, but I definitely noticed the other day that those numbers where the same they were the last time I looked. I would guess it’s maybe been since the latest update.

Views
  • Yes I noticed since Ships of Fortune update mine seemed to stop. They’ve always been a bit temperamental but seem to have completely stopped now. Hopefully they’ll get fixed in the next update.

• You can make sure they get fixed by submitting a bug report.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

• There have been quite a few issues with the Xbox app since the world locked down and so many people spent longer online..
    Take a look at your monthly figures on certain games vs friends and you should see they are being counted still.

• A lot of players rely on these stats in LFG posts. Would be nice to see them working again

• yup, distance sailed hasnt budged for me in weeks either, im sibmitting a bug report now but id say its more to do with xbox app than sea of thieves specifically, I dno.

• Mine have not gone up in weeks either.

• I've noticed this as well and filed a bug report.

• Mine stopped for ages, ticket submitted 2nd July, commendations were being recorded still.

They started again a few weeks ago, not convinced at all they are accurate though.

• we are not allowed to post on topics more than a month old as they say it is against the rules!

• CONGRATULATIONS

You have turned in 32-bits of gold, simultaneously winning and breaking the game.

• @d3adst1ck said in Turn-in Totals:

You can make sure they get fixed by submitting a bug report.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Really? Mine haven't worked in like 1,5 year so i thought everyone had this problem. 😂😂😂

GG on reviving a old topic though @gamer-robot2989 😅🤣😂

Views
11 out of 12