Arena Lockout and other Problems

• Please fix the Arena lockout.
    I understand what it was intended for, but with this game so buggy and difficult with either lag, bad crews, spawn killing, etc, there should be some allowances.
    Yesterday, I was playing ALL DAY on my one day off hoping to get a good crew to help me get A WIN for the Competition of Courage. When my friends were ready to play SOT, we didn't like the crews we were going against in the LOBBY, and quit right before a match was ready to start--Strike 1.
    Next game, I was stuck in the loading images while my crew was already playing. After 5 minutes, I quit to rejoin--Strike 2, locked out for 30 minutes! Thanks SOT!
    One of my friends loaded into the game, but literally couldn't do anything, couldn't raise anchor, lower sails, switch weapons, so he quit and also got locked out.
    --You should also be able to quit in the LOBBY if one of the other crews is constantly swearing or using vulgarities, something I don't want to listen to or subject my son to either.
    --You should be able to quit if you are the last crew member on a galleon. Seriously, how is sailing a galleon solo fun for anybody?
    --You should be able to quit if you have a horrible crew, one that constantly drops anchor, or steers the ship in circles or into the Red Sea, or drops anchor to fire cannons at the outpost, or throws firebombs on their own ship, etc. I literally have played with them all and this is my reality on my path to trying to get the Competition of Courage figurehead or Legendary Sea Dog.
    I give up.

Views
1 out of 1