Private Server Idea for those who REALLY want it(I am indifferent)

• The pirate life in Sea of Thieves was never meant to be easy! It is about the grind and the adventures you experience with other players. Legendary. :)
    Anyways,
    For those who NEED a Private Pirate Server ;), I like the idea, but it needs to be implemented in a way that doesn't take away from the core experience you get in the current Adventure Mode.

Private Server:
    1.) No live world events.
    2.) No Reputation can be earned.
    3.) Tall Tales are allowed.
    4.) Gold can be earned.
    5.) Can not represent an Emissary.

The main idea of a private server is to focus on the built in story mode (Tall Tale) or to have a friendly battle to the death with your friends.

If you want to grind, then players are going to have to do that in the Adventure Mode ;)

Happy Sailing Pirates!

• JCastawayL
    Views
  • @jcastawayl

No gold, no reputation, no progress.

There fixed it.

• @xultanis-dragon So you're saying private servers should just be for fun and no progress can be made, even for Tall Tales?
    Don't "fix" my idea... XD

• @jcastawayl said in Private Server Idea for those who REALLY want it(I am indifferent):

@xultanis-dragon So you're saying private servers should just be for fun and no progress can be made, even for Tall Tales?

he can if he wants to and nothing should be allowed but gooffing off with your friends

• @jcastawayl

Thats exactly what I'm saying.

Players can use the private servers to set up events that they would like to do, hold tournaments of their own, races, riddles of finding things.

Thats what the idea behind the private server is.

If players want progression then they should play the game.

No progress, no gold, no reputation. Fixed.

• @closinghare208 said in Private Server Idea for those who REALLY want it(I am indifferent):

@jcastawayl said in Private Server Idea for those who REALLY want it(I am indifferent):

@xultanis-dragon So you're saying private servers should just be for fun and no progress can be made, even for Tall Tales?

he can if he wants to and nothing should be allowed but gooffing off with your friends

My idea is my idea. No one can take that away from me lol. However, input on my idea is greatly appreciated.

• @xultanis-dragon I like YOUR idea on what you think should be allowed in the private servers.
    My approach was leaning towards allowing players to get the Tall Tales done on their own time. The gold is something I am okay with being left in or out of private servers.

• As this is a duplicate thread to many others on the topic (and against the community guidelines), I'm going to lock it. Going forward, please refrain from creating duplicate threads and direct your conversation to the already existing threads on the matter.

Views
1 out of 8