{Requiem Community} | Alliance Servers 24/7 | FoTD | Athenas | World Events | Emissary Grinding| Weekly Events | Giveaways

Hello All

Come join the fun here at Requiem. We are very close to hitting our 10,000 members mark! Big event and lots of Giveaways will be announced soon. Come be our 10,000th member!

Requiem is pretty cool, you should join. They have the best staff, a great and welcoming community, weekly events, and 24/7 Alliance Servers. They are also hosting their 10,000 Player Event. Requiem is so much fun! JOIN NOW!!!

Great server to level up your rep and make some money, Come join https://discord.gg/requiem

An awesome relaxing server and loads of people to befriend and enjoy the seas with.

24/7 Alliance servers. Join us today. https://discord.gg/requiem

Reminder, we will be hosting an event this Saturday, 9/19/2020 at 1PM EST. The event will be focused around completing Tall Tales. All of our usual Alliance Servers will be converted into Tall Tale only servers. We want to make sure that anyone who hasn't had the chance to complete their Tall Tales yet, can get in here and do so! Join us for a truly Grand Adventure. You can find more information about this event in #🌊grand_adventure_info.

Anyone wanna have some Tall tale fun Just read Above^^. Should be loads of fun for sure.

Requiem just added an Among Us section to play some games with the community. Come visit and check it out!

This post is deleted!

@travis354 Please refrain from posting in recruitment threads for crews you do not intend to join. It is a violation of our forum rules, and your post has been removed accordingly.

If you're looking for activities to do without third party interruption try and join the requiem community it is a Great server to level up your rep and make some money. Every weekend we host events that allow players to play with each other and get to know each other and who knows maybe even make a squad. Come join us now https://discord.gg/requiem

Grand Adventurer Event

Still got that itch to go on a grand adventure? Well, get excited for This Saturday, 9/26/2020 at 1PM EST we will finally be hosting our first ever Tall Tale Event. During this event we will be hosting Alliance Servers that are dedicated to completing Tall Tales in peace. This event is a great opportunity to complete those commendations, so invite your friends!

Join the Fun!

I'm excited for this weekend. Finally going to finish all my tall tale commendations

Requiem is proud to announce that this Monday, 9/28/2020 at 12PM EST we will be hosting an awesome Charity Stream to support Stand Up To Cancer. Alongside this stream, Sea of Thieves will be releasing a unique in-game item, the "Sails of Union", available from Monday, 9/28/2020. 100% of all money earned during our stream will be donated. We will also be matching up to $500 of donations given.

Join for some awesome giveaways and shenanigans in this 12-Hour long Sea of Thieves stream with our host @GrimRpr315🐺.

All Donators and Supporters during this month will gain the exclusive Title Role, @Charity Supporter.

Charity Stream, Giveaways & More

alt text

Today, starting at 12PM EST, our very own @GrimRpr315 will be hosting a Requiem Charity Stream. During the stream we will be having frequent giveaways of the new Sea of Thieves exclusive Charity Sails, the "Sails of Union". 100% of the earnings during the stream will be given to Stand Up To Cancer to help cancer research teams and investigators.

We are also doing a Twitter giveaway for the Charity Sails and will be choosing 3 people at random to win. To enter, all you have to do is Comment, Retweet & Like the post. Help us get the word out there to raise more money by sharing across all of our social media platforms.

All Donators and Supporters for this month will gain the exclusive title role, @Charity Supporter.

Help us spread the word by sharing across all of our social media platforms.
    Twitch Stream
    Twitter Giveaway Comment, Retweet & Like to enter.
    Facebook Post
    Instagram Post

I should also mention, if we hit the goal of $500 donated, @LukianDarkblade will shave my head live on stream.

What a great cause for a Charity Event!

If you're looking for activities to do without third party interruption try and join the requiem community it is a Great server to level up your rep and make some money. Every weekend we host events that allow players to play with each other and get to know each other and who knows maybe even make a squad. Come join us now https://discord.gg/requiem

Athena's Run of Champions

Need Athena's reputation but you're just too lazy to get it done? Well, I think you might be interested in this event! We will be hosting Athena Only Alliance Servers this weekend on Saturday, 9/03/2020 at 2PM EST. If you're interested in getting your Athena's Fortune Reputation to level 20 or maybe you're some madman that just enjoys doing Athena's, well, this event is for you! You can find more information and details about this event in our #🌊athenas_champions_info Channel in our discord server. We hope to see you there!

Join us Today!

What a Great Event! People maxing out their Athena Rep. See you on the next event!

{Megalodon Hunt Event}

Searching for the Legendary(Non-Existent) Shrouded Ghost? Maybe you just want to farm some kills on all the other Megalodons? Well, Tomorrow Saturday, 10/10/2020 starting at 2PM EST we will be hosting a Megalodon Hunt Event! Make sure you show up early to grab your spot in queue. Come and get your Shark Kills! We hope to see you there!

The Megalodon is today!

Let’s Kill some sharks and find that White one.

@mookest waistland mafia are way better

@gabenextdoor

Thank you for your opinion. Are you willing to re-join our Server and actually spend some time here? You only spent 13 minutes on our server. I don't feel you were here long enough to make a complete opinion of our server. Have a good day.

{Reaper's Bones Flaming Champions}

I am happy to announce that Requiem will be hosting Reaper's Bones Only Alliance Servers this weekend on Saturday, 10/17/2020 at 2PM EST. During this event, all ships will be dedicated to only turning their goods in to Reaper's Bones. That means we'll have a Fort of the Damned Ship, Forts & Fleets Ships and Voyage Ships all hauling in Reputation for Reaper's Bounty.

Come Join the Fun

@mookest nah I’m not a lump

Reapers Bones event is now!

Come now and build your rep and collect your loot!

I'm looking to join an active community but am I reading your rules correctly?

We are required to continue playing the game until someone can take on our ship? As someone with a demanding career and a toddler, video games will always take backseat to RL things that come up.

I just wanted to clarify this because if what I'm reading is correct, this is not going to work for me, I need a place that understands RL obligations too.

@worthington-lll

Thank you for considering our server. At anytime you can put in a command to leave a boat in the chat. At that point you may leave 10 minutes after your post no matter if someone clears you to go or not. Also if an emergency came up you may go directly to the help desk tell them your situation and that you need to leave immediately. They should let you go. Thank you

Great place meet tons of friends and dang im rich now loved it

{Master Hunter Event}

Are you itching to start fishing? Well, we are hosting a Hunter's Call event this weekend on Saturday, 10/24/2020 at 2PM EST. This event means our servers will be for Hunter's Call Only. There will be no requirement for which fish have to be caught but we want to help everyone to get their reputation maxed out for the Hunter's Call Trading Company. If you're interested in getting that Reputation, Commendations or just enjoy fishing, then join us for this event!

Come join us today for the event of fishing get ur hunters rep 2 that max

{ Fate of the Damned}

Happy patch day everyone!
    For those of you that do not know, Sea of Thieves released a new patch today full of new fun content to enjoy. You can check out the patch notes HERE.

Today is going to bit of a odd one with so much of this event being centered around Fort of the Damned. We are currently running 2 Ships for FotD temporarily today and will begin going back to normal tomorrow. Have a boney patch day!

TL;DR - New Patch today. We now have new Event Ships. Running 2 FotD Ships temporary.

Come and Join in!

There is always people to play with 24 hours of the day!

{Ghoul & Glory Weekend}

This weekend to celebrate Halloween, Sea of Thieves will be hosting a Ghoul & Glory Weekend! From NOW until 11:59PM GMT Monday, 11/2/2020 you'll be able to earn double gold and reputation. It's a good time to hop in and play on the Alliance Server this weekend!

Come join and Level up!

{Athena's Run of Champions}

Need Athena's reputation but you're just too lazy to get it done? Well, I think you might be interested in this event! We will be hosting Athena Only Alliance Servers this weekend on Saturday, 11/7/2020 at 2PM EST. If you're interested in getting your Athena's Fortune Reputation to level 20 or maybe you're some madman that just enjoys doing Athena's, well, this event is for you!

Come Join and Rep up!