{Requiem Community} | Alliance Servers 24/7 | FoTD | Athenas | World Events | Emissary Grinding| Weekly Events | Giveaways

Requiem

Requiem is a large Multi-Gaming Community that hosts Sea of Thieves Alliance Servers.

• Our servers have a 99% uptime around the clock.
    • Our dedicated Staff Team makes sure that these servers are online 24/7.
    • FoTD, Athenas, World Events, Emissary Grinding
    • Fast Gold, Fast Leveling
    • Weekly Events (Meg hunting fleets, Full server Athena runs, and More)
    • Giveaways!

We have over 11,400 Members and still growing FAST.
    We're always looking for new players that are interested in joining our Community and enjoying the game together.

Next Event:
    Athena's Run of Champions

Join now and claim your loot!

Discord Link: https://discord.com/invite/requiem

Clearly the best Community around for Sea of Thieves. With the hosted 24/7 Alliance Servers and awesome staff, this community makes you feel incredibly welcome. The Alliance Servers are truly for anyone interested in playing on a relaxed server and just have a great time. Fort of the Damned(FotD), Forts and Fleets, Athenas Voyages or just regular voyages, you can do anything here. There's even an Arena Section to get together with other pirates for a fun time. Give this Community a chance and you won't be disappointed!

I play here so much, super great guys, staff are friendly as well!

One of the best Community Discord for Sea of Thieves, i love that there is 24/7 Alliance Servers, i love that you can do what ever you want FotD, F/F, Athenas, and there arena too that you can meet new people with and grind.

best sea of thieves community ive ever been apart of. recommend if you want to have a chilled out experience

This post is deleted!

After taking a short break from SoT, I wanted to come back to a gaming community that is both welcoming and fun, and Requiem has it all! There’s always alliance servers up so you can Easily grind for gold and reputation, and the community is incredible so you’ll have a ton of fun doing it! I definitely recommend checking out Requiem If you like playing SoT

Good server and Staff. Such a Great Community. But there is one thing....

Flameheart judges you unworthy.

@lukiandarkblade Bruh, you are the Owner. Quit just saying "it's so good omg" like your pretending to be a member or something.

Found requiem after trying to find a good place to grind and haven't looked back. Awesome community, they always have alliance servers up, super organized and really helpful staff. Definitely recommended.

This post is deleted!

{Requiem's Reaper's Bones Flaming Champions}

That's another mouth full. I didn't think I could make an event title as long as our Athena's but I guess I have. - I am happy to announce that Requiem will be hosting Reaper's Bones Only Alliance Servers this weekend on Saturday 5/30/2020 at 2:00PM EST. During this event, all ships will be dedicated to only turning their goods in to Reaper's Bones. That means we'll have a Fort of the Damned Ship, Forts & Fleets Ships and Voyage Ships all hauling in Reputation for Reaper's Bounty. If you're interested in becoming a Champion of the Flame then join us this weekend for a fun event! More information about this event will be posted on our discord closer to the day.

Join now and claim your loot!

Great community, always enjoy the members I meet and have made some great friends along the way.

@captain-narwha1 Not trying to act like a member, just speaking the truth haha

This post is deleted!

Great Community that is very active and happy to help new players and returning players. I love sailing along side them and having fun with their group events. Highly Recommend joining and seeing what it is all about.!

[Mod edit]

[Mod edit]

@icymethodman @Octopus-Lime

Ahoy maties!

Can I remind you that we do not allow posting in "Find a Crew" threads that you do not intend on joining yourself. I have removed your threads above.

Thanks!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/25285/new-rule-do-not-post-in-recruitment-threads-for-crews-or-fleets-you-do-not-want-to-join

@musicmee
    Thanks, Musicmee for looking out!

Requiem's Reaper's Bones Flaming Champions

Excited for the event today? So are we! We'll be hosting our Reaper's Bones Today starting at 2PM EST. During this event, all ships will be dedicated to only turning their goods in to Reaper's Bones. That means we'll have a Fort of the Damned Ship, Forts & Fleets Ships and Voyage Ships all hauling in Reputation for Reaper's Bounty. If you're interested in becoming a Champion of the Flame then join us! The waiting room will be open in 1 hour.

Join here for the fun and Riches Galore!

[mod edit]

[mod edit]

@pomplo @Cpt-Bolleck Your posts have been removed as they go against the Forum Rules:

@khaleesibot said in New Rule: Do not post in recruitment threads for crews or fleets you do not want to join.:

In order to maintain.. well, order, we are instituting a new rule that pirates who are not interested in joining a particular group not post in their recruitment threads.

Article 3 of the Pirate Code reminds us that disputes are settled upon the waves, so please keep that in mind when interacting with each other in the community!

@triheadedmonkey said in {Requiem Community} | Alliance Servers 24/7 | FoTD | Athenas | Forts/Fleets | Emissary Grinding| Weekly Events | Giveaways | Xbox and PC are Welcome!:

@pomplo @Cpt-Bolleck Your posts have been removed as they go against the Forum Rules:

@khaleesibot said in New Rule: Do not post in recruitment threads for crews or fleets you do not want to join.:

In order to maintain.. well, order, we are instituting a new rule that pirates who are not interested in joining a particular group not post in their recruitment threads.

Article 3 of the Pirate Code reminds us that disputes are settled upon the waves, so please keep that in mind when interacting with each other in the community!

I believe there is a mix up, I am very interested in joining their group and being a part of the community. I feel targeted by the moderation team because they do not agree with my way of enjoying the game.

@pomplo Feel free to send a Support Ticket if you have issues with any moderation actions.

@triheadedmonkey Thanks so much for the support and all you're doing for the Community!

Great community, really enjoyed your server! Sorry for sinking the FOTD ship and stealing all the loot in the end but that's all part of the SOT experience! Will definitely recommend to my friends and will be back soon!

@lukiandarkblade said in {Requiem Community} | Alliance Servers 24/7 | FoTD | Athenas | Forts/Fleets | Emissary Grinding| Weekly Events | Giveaways | Xbox and PC are Welcome!:

@triheadedmonkey Thanks so much for the support and all you're doing for the Community!

I love your community and everything it does to help enrich my pirate experience, cannot wait to see you on the seas again! Could you send me an invite link at your own leisure?

@Mookest you too sugarlips :*

Thanks xoxo

This post is deleted!

Absolutely breathtaking server, joined in and had a loads of fun! Check out this haul! Thank you so much for everything requiem, we will DEFINITELY be back the 3rd time :D

alt text

@Rikology As the purpose of your post is to incite unrest within the community which is against the Forum Rules it has been removed.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling

Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

• Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    • Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    • Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    • Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.

Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Well organized group with giveaways more often than seen in most discords. Excellent team to provide the best friendly service to play with friends. Can't wait to see you there.

{Hello Everyone},

Now that Sea of Thieves has been added to Steam, Requiem has never been more active and filled with great people to play with. Come Join the fun and play with new, possibly life long friends.

Join here for the fun and Riches Galore!

So many giveaways this weekend. 5 Copies of Sea of Thieves on Steam to anyone that joins. Join the link Mookest sent to get in on these giveaways.