Griefing

• The first time in a very very long time have I ever been actually fustrated by someone let alone it be my own teamate. Im a pretty chill guy and always have a hell of a time with randoms in open lobby that I usually get the ball rolling for some crazy stuff or we just hangout and have fun.

Went into another lobby and was good until we had another pirate join in. The guy was trying to take charge a bit on what we wanted to do but we all agreed lets go take out a the sloop at an outpost nearby and test our luck maybe they have loot.

We get there and had a decent fight just to see they didn't have any loot or anything. I was like alright lets get rolling (Just let them sink and head to a skull fort) and the other pirate started patching them back up and saying no lets just wait for them to come back and spawn camp them. I immediatly asked him why? they don't have any loot or anything lets just go it's a waste of our time.

It's good target practice he says. I couldn't even say anything in disbelief. This guy wanted to sit here on a empty sloop (White sails) and just kill these guys over and over for no reason but just to be an ***hole and enjoy ruining the experience of the game for somone.

They scuttled right away thank god and we left to the skull fort. Tension throughout the ship. One guys leaves ( I don't blame him) and the 3 of us started on the fort. Took me about another min but I wasn't doing it with this guy anymore. Shot a gunpowder barrel near by (Killed him with it") Grabbed some blunder bombs and waited for him to come back. I told the other shipmate he was a cool guy and to have a good day/Hope his voyage is good and blasted the salty dog right back into the ferry and left.
    Out of all the voyages this was the only one in such a long time that actually kinda got to me. If you guys ever run into a salty dog out there brace yourself for a rickety ride. Save yourself the time and reroll into a better voyage

Views
    1. Naming and shaming is highly against the forum rules so fix that because you might get banned.

2. Open crews can be really hard to cope with, just play on closed crew to avoid any trolls. Or look in the official discord for crew mates.

• @travis354 That's mb first time I've actually used the forums here. Fixed naming but don't see where I would be shaming since thats how the experience played out.

As for open crew I don't have a problem with it I love it. Making new friends, I've always had fun with it even with the saltiest sessions. This one though (Out of all of them which is an insane amount) was one of the worst experiences for a crew and the enemy I've ever had that I actually made the account here to express it.

• @nagakingbouros big jerk but the ship was scuttled and u got revenge so I say that's a win.

• @travis354 Maybe so but that seayounexttuesday ought to be ashamed RotDL

Views
3 out of 5