availability of old event items

• I think we should give way to the latest arrivals to obtain objects belonging to old events.
    especially the sails for donations should be perennial.
    all in a sort of special market

what do you think?

Views
  • I agree, even if they are given partialy back, why not? I used to sail alone in the begining and did not know a lot, so being able to regain something I missed sounds good

• @pota-xgabryx The entire point of having those items is because they are unique and hard to get. If they were suddenly available today, everyone would have them, and that wouldn't be fair to the people who worked hard to get them.

• @sheetsack WHat do you mean by partially back? DO you mean a recolor?

• @dominusocto7 no, sometimes they bring these events back, at least partialy. I believe this is a good idea
    Hard to get is not the point. If you did not play 2 years ago its not because it was hard, its because you did not own the game. So partialy getting this items back is a good idea

• @sheetsack I completely disagree. If you didn't have the game 2 years ago, that is their fault.

• @sheetsack If Rare were to add these time-limited items, could you even imagine how much anger that would cause people?? Anyone who worked for that stuff and grinded would go crazy on the forums with complaints.

• @dominusocto7 I believe that greed is a bad quality ofman. In my case I would be happy to share some cosmetics that are out, it makes no impact on me. Again partialy, not full roaster. The guy is right
    This is not preorder thing that you paid money for to make it so outstanding
    Btw I play from the start and its not a problem for me

• @sheetsack I, personally think that it would be better if there were recolors of old cosmetics. I missed the chance to get the ferryman set, and everyone would get mad if they made it available again, but if they did a re-skin, it would just be smarter and less effort.

• I would also love to get the golden legendary set. It is easily one of my favorite sets in this entire game.I missed the event though, so that sucks.

• @sheetsack ALso, in future anniversaries, they might make the specific cosmetics available again for a short time. Like the bone crusher sails. I missed the first chance, but I get them in the most recent event. I love them.

• @dominusocto7 sagte in availability of old event items:

I would also love to get the golden legendary set. It is easily one of my favorite sets in this entire game.I missed the event though, so that sucks.

This wasn't an event, you just had to be PL within the first year

• @schwammlgott Yeah, and I missed it. :)

• @schwammlgott I also wish they would do a recolor for the Rare sails and make them into their own set that regular players could access. Maybe make clothes and ship parts. I love the Rare symbol and would love to wear it on my ship, even if it was a very different color from what it normally is.

• @dominusocto7 dont you remember a week ago or 2, they brought back shark bucket and stuff like that? So even rare is ok about it. I think they can afford to let all have 1 set per 1-3 months that already existed through events like arena and etc.

• @dominusocto7 now we are talking, yep, that is exactly what I mean. We can partialy restore something we missed. Let alone the things you get for special things like being insider

• That would be nice, but most of the time-limited sets, I hope they don't bring back. They are special and meant for those specific events. The people who took part in those events should feel special about having those items. They deserve it.

• @pota-xgabryx i am against it. Those cosmetics and time-limited events are things what makes pirates different. If i approach some pirate with bonecrusher figurhead i will ask him "how did you get that" and the tavern-tale would be started. The same thing i have when people ask me for my forsaken ashes figurehead. That's all makes a stories on the seas and make pirates a slightly different not only in the way they look but the tales they have to say.

• @avecrux Couldn't have said it better.

• @sheetsack If Rare were to bring back the figurehead of courage sometime in the future as a common item, I would be extremely annoyed. 20 wins in arena, just so I could buy it easily a couple updates later?? That's just horrible.

• @dominusocto7 no they would bring it back alike, you would have another 20 days to fulfill it and get 20 wins. They never bring stuff back as free as you say

• @sheetsack I still think it would be unfair. If they werent here during the event, they should not be able to get an item that I and many others worked so hard for. That's the point of special events and time-limited items.

• In fact, the Bone Crusher sails should have not been brought back. THey were part of a time limited event. So was the forsaken ashes sword, or the boots of courage, or the sword of courage, or the figurehead of courage.

• One of the only things I agree with is that the charity sails should be more common. I want to have those beautiful sails and fund a good cause when I'm at it.

• @avecrux the problem is mostly it doesnt happen this way and noone shares beautiful stories bro. The story only stays with you
    But anyways well written

• @sheetsack it seems i am meeting different pirates. I've had plenty conversations about cosmetics and how these pirates got them.

• @sheetsack said in availability of old event items:

@dominusocto7 I believe that greed is a bad quality ofman. In my case I would be happy to share some cosmetics that are out, it makes no impact on me. Again partialy, not full roaster. The guy is right
    This is not preorder thing that you paid money for to make it so outstanding
    Btw I play from the start and its not a problem for me

well, who is more greedy? the person that wants to keep their old limited-time items rare? or the person demanding access to them even though they werent around to earn them?

• I do not demand, I suggest partial bringing back of memories. Also as I have the cosmetics I need, I said Im eager to share
    So greed is definetely not on my side

• @sheetsack If you have the cosmetics you need, why are you so keen on bringing them back? It makes no sense. Why would Rare bring them back if they were time limited EVENT ITEMS?

• @dominusocto7 because I care not only about myself, but also the others

• @sheetsack Refer to the bolded items.

• I just want the wailing barnacle clothing and ship set.

• @mrclutchyking06 THose were event-specific, and time-limited items.

• UM the black market sells reskins of time limited items sooo idk if this is a nessesary suggestion

• @mrclutchyking06 sagte in availability of old event items:

I just want the wailing barnacle clothing and ship set.

Ask Doc Brown, maybe he can help getting that stuff...
    Besides that, I can't see any chance for you to get them

Views
1 out of 51