#WeShallSailWeekender 22nd - 25th May 2020

• alt text

Gather your crewmates and represent the Affiliate Alliance during the

#WeShallSailWeekender.

22nd May - 25th May

A weekend celebration of all things Sea of Thieves and to help promote the newly formed Affilliate Alliance, a group of like minded sailors, who have taken it upon themselves to create their own communities and build on all the positives that Rare set out when Sea of Thieves was born.

Throughout the weekend there will be a wide range of activites for everyone in the community to get their teeth into that will be both fun but also offer some friendy rivalry between the relevant Affilliates. These will include in game PvE and PvP events as well as other fun activities for everyone to get involved with and the chance to win some cool in-game prizes along the way.

Most importantly though, we are trying to create another great reason to play the game we all love as well as meet new friends and have a lot of fun along the way. Creating an event we can all take part in while sitting at home during this unprecedented times. Many events have been cancelled or postponed but we aim to bring everyone together from all corners of our community.

In order to take part in the weekends festivities you will need to join our brand new discord server and then pick the Affilliate Alliance member which is relevant to you. You will then be able to see all of the weekends festivities as well as instructions on how to take part in each eventt. So keep an eye out for links which we will be releasing very soon!

Follow us on Twitter for all upcoming announcements https://twitter.com/WeShallSailWeek

Views
  • Can’t wait!

• @calamitykez LETS GO! 🤘🤣🧡

• The Howling Doom
    Captain is MrNMrsPablo
    @lonewanderer885
    A spinning monk

• Let’s get this on!!

• This is going to be really amazing!

• So Hyped!!!

• Looking forward to it!!

• @mrnmrspablo ahoy hoy

• Excited about this! cannot wait. Well done everyone involved!

• Should be a fabulous weekend!

• We have so much planned for #WeShallSailWeekender here’s some of the smaller events you can take part in. Details for submissions will be on the event discord which will be going live on Tuesday 19th May - get those costumes ready, you never know who might be picking the winner 😉

• @calamitykez Oooooh looks like I need to get my fancy clothes on!

• @musicmee oh yes you best do that!

• Our Main events for next weeks #WeShallSailWeekender

We are so pleased to have the involvement of DreadPirateDoug to be providing us an Affiliate Alliance Race of Legends on Saturday 23rd May

⭐️ Remember the Event Discord will go live on Tuesday and all events shall be ran through the discord too

• I might shave my legs for this

• Couple of time changes

Views
1 out of 17