Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best Explosive Screenshot!

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

Been a bit of a busy one this week so apologies for posting this late!

While Guess for Gold takes a break for a while, us Deckhands are bringing you a bit of fun until it returns.

Winner of this competition will receive a code for the Obsidian six pack.

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

To get yourself, your crew or your surroundings blown up!
    Yes! Explosions all round!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site like Imgur then copy/paste the link straight into your post.

Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread.
    Deckhands decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Code will be DM'ed to the winner so please remember to keep an eye out for a direct message on the forums :D

Entries will be taken up until Monday 11th May at 4PM BST
    May the best Pirate win!

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Views
  • fun times

• Will the whole crew that helps in the picture get the promo code or only the one uploading it?
    Seems kinda unfair if you work together with 3 mates to make something and only 1 gets it.

• Tried to dab like a true pirate legend, and failed... BUT! It's still a cool picture.

• Shark Boom

• @lizalaroo

• Seconds after the [mod edit] happened

[picture and title edited]

• My brother and I in the heat of battle.

• @neveluss Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Circumventing the Forum Profanity Filter

A profanity filter is in place to support our commitment to our community to create the world’s friendliest multiplayer game. Topics and posts which attempt to circumvent the filter will be edited or deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

• When me and my friend play together :D xD

• Do volcanic explosions count?

• alt text

• There goes 12 mega kegs and my ship

• Electric Boogaloo

• A screenshot of me and my little friend Mr. Bubbles, immediately after escaping the mortal danger of a deadly skeleton fort!

• alt text

• @gr8-pirate-m9 This isn't an official competition, it's a bit of fun and we only have limited codes. It is for whoever provides the winning screenshot.

• What a cat-astrophe.

• @lizalaroo

• Getting heated with the Reapers, showing them we are just a little crazy ;)

• @lizalaroo

alt text

• They call him, Sir Misfortunate!

• EXPLOSIVE SCREENSHOT

• Still taken from the video we made (Sophie & Bangz & me) for when KaidaWrath hit her 5000th follower.
    The video itself is to be found here

• Firey Kaboom

• Never Skip Leg Day!

Views
1 out of 66