Additions to the game ideas

• I think it would be cool to shoot fireworks in the air whether it be from cannon or pistol, but no ship damage. Make the watch essential for cooking and more.being able to bury items might be extreme, but these are ideas. Add aura borealis for looks or to find treasure. Give the pets passive talents like birds can sing shantys, the cats meow when a voyage has been proposed, and monkeys slowly gather bananas. somehow unlock some pirate cutscenes, some fan made or some by the developers.

Views
    merchandise
  • @squatterquill81 said in Additions to the game ideas:

I think it would be cool to shoot fireworks in the air whether it be from cannon or pistol, but no ship damage.

Equip the blunderbuss, aim high, shoot. It was not enough? Shoot from the cannon upwards, aim high and shoot. Fireworks!

Make the watch essential for cooking and more.

Why?

being able to bury items might be extreme, but these are ideas.

Cool...

Add aura borealis for looks or to find treasure.

Can u explain this better?

Give the pets passive talents like birds can sing shantys, the cats meow when a voyage has been proposed, and monkeys slowly gather bananas.

No pay 2 win.

somehow unlock some pirate cutscenes, some fan made or some by the developers.

Fine.

• @targasbr your explanation of using cannons and guns was pointless. The auras in the sky don't show you anything is what I'm trying to say. The watch doesn't really have any uses and can be used to solve riddles too.And having pets with passive talents is not paying to win when you can afford a pet that does an almost useless ability.

• @squatterquill81 said in Additions to the game ideas:

@targasbr your explanation of using cannons and guns was pointless. The auras in the sky don't show you anything is what I'm trying to say. The watch doesn't really have any uses and can be used to solve riddles too.And having pets with passive talents is not paying to win when you can afford a pet that does an almost useless ability.

The effect of firing a yourself with a cannon into the air and firing using a blunderbuss is similar to that of fireworks. It is commonly used by players as a celebration.

And all the pets in the game are obtained with real money, and even if there is a chance of having them without buying with money, they still become somewhat "pay to win". Unless all players have free pets forever, anything they do that can benefit the player is considered pay to win.

Views
merchandise
3 out of 4