The Sovereign Guard | Events | Beginner Friendly | Discord |

alt text

Well, let's be honest. Were not going to lay it out like others do, Were not going to tell you why you should join. Were gonna tell you why we need YOU to join. First off we need members, to allow us to face off against the biggest and most well known groups out there. We need people willing to bravely take on the greatest challenges and push not only our group forward, but the game forward as well.

Our Goals:

• Expand and broaden our horizon to find the greatest players and people to grow the fleet.
    • Participate in multi-fleet competitions
    • Associate and collaborate with other communities.
    • Organize our own event for other groups to compete in.

How can people join?

Use this link to join our server, make sure to do the tasks asked upon entry to the server.
    Requirements:

• Have a working Microphone.
    • Speak English

Post Note
    This is coming from me, I'm not the leader of the Sovereign Guard, that honor belongs to @BansheeSquads all I am is a longstanding member and staff. When I joined the Sovereign Guard I joined to have another way to connect with people, That changed after a while, when my reason for being in the fleet was building it up and watching the people in it thrive, I hope that by joining the sovereign guard you can feel the same.
    -Turkaspy

alt text

If you're interested, this is our story

Special Thanks To:
    @BansheeSquads Story Writing, Fleet Leader,
    @neonNotyad12 Fleet Founder, Loyal Member
    @PersonalC0ffee Early member Server setup and management
    Myself: Early Member, Loyal Staff, Story Assistant

This is the third revision of the Sovereign Guard Recruitment Post

Just a friendly reminder, You do NOT have to read the Sovereign Guard story, you may skip over it if you please.

Our anniversary is coming up, join the server to participate in what we have got planned.

Do we apply-reply here if we are asking to join? (It said to fill in the requested info below
    I.e.
    Discord tag (with Digits):
    Xbox Live gamertag:
    Something interesting about you:
    We will contact you via discord after responding to your reply.

So I see no one else’s input, that’s why I’m asking if it’s the correct area to apply.

gamertag: starmanderrr

discord: starmanderrr

@wickedmonkey999 Yes, this is the correct area to apply to join, the reason we have no other responses is because we recently deleted and reposted this thread with some revisions.

@starmanderrr You need to put you discord 4 digit number for us to invite you.

@turkaspy For example, my discord tag is Turkaspy#1064

@turkaspy

Cool!
    So the Discord is
    BadWolf77#0082
    The xbox name is as you see it
    Wickedmonkey999.
    Something interesting about me, I actually am a former US navy sailor. So I’ve got desire to see missions finished, loyalty to people I’m with, a sailors mouth (but know when to keep it clean). I’ve done a few missions solo now. I have a decent mike, headset, and computer, so no lag or frame rate drop out. I tried the sloop and the galleon ships to see the difficulties in handling both. I am still very green to the game though. Really, I’m just looking to find some partners to help do missions, have fun, and work together to get the ship and crew (safely) back and forth!

@wickedmonkey999 you sound like a great sailing mate! Keep an eye on your discord.

gamertag: a clumsy pirate
    discord: sirdiesalot#7184

I love this game and I can be very enthousiastic about it. If you're ever worried that your jokes are bad, no need to worry with me because I laugh at pretty much everything quite easily. I'm loyal and like to work towards and achieve goals. By signing to your requitment I hope to help friendly sailors with their missions and have fun along the way.

@turkaspy

Discord tag (with Digits): Saintinel#3289
    Xbox Live gamertag: Bloodpact91
    Something interesting about you: I'm afraid this is a segment i always have a hard time filling out. I guess the fact that i'm french Canadian might be interesting? That's for you to decide lol. Looking forward to meeting you and the others on the server hopefully :)

@bloodpact91 Thanks for your application, keep an eye on your discord.

@a-clumsy-pirate Thanks for that, looks like a missed your application Check your discord.

@Turkaspy

Discord tag (with Digits): IcemanD18#8350
    Xbox Live gamertag: Iceman D18
    Something interesting about you: Through my time at Uni I trained to be an airline pilot! That's about the most interesting fact about me!

I've played enough SoT to have a good understanding of the ships controls/strengths/weaknesses and I tend to try and enjoy a more PvE experience (doing missions/tall tales). Looking for likeminded players and after reading your post I thought this sounded like the crew for me

@iceman-d18 Thanks for the application we will be contacting you on discord shortly.

@Turkaspy Hey there, played towards the beginning of release and now I'd like to play again!

Discord: AstralBlood#9855

Username:SirAstralBlood

something interesting: I'm a cocktail bartender in New York City!

@sirastralblood I hope to see you in our server, keep and eye on your discord!

Ahoy! We have an event coming up, leave an application to join the server and find out more.

Thank for bringing me in. Looking forward to strengthening the relationship between our 2 groups.

Discord - ClearandShock #3420

Gamertag - ClearandShock

Something interesting I have been an EMT, Paramedic , and now and ER Nurse.

@clearandshock Thanks for the application! Keep an eye on your discord.

Discord: Liminy#1797

Username: Liminy7005

Something Interesting: I am (to the best of my knowledge) the only independent civil rights consultant for universities in the States.

@liminy7005 Ahoy! Keep an eye on your discord!

Discord tag: Spartax#1839
    Xbox Live gamertag: Spartaxblitz
    Played other games like SOT such as gunsoficarus and use to 4-man crew operations, i'm up for anything and can be efficient if need be

@spartaxblitz Keep an eye on your discord, we'll be in touch.

Generalcatastrophy #9798
    Username: MGAnalBltzkreig
    I'm an army vet going to school and don't have a lot of folks to play online games with so I am in search of a dependable group. I'm super new to the game as in maybe 2 hours but I'm used to more technical things. Former army aviation, current machinist program and mechanical engineering hopeful. Just want to find a group to fit in where my old group left off. A lot of them sold rigs or had children and put gaming down. Granted in the younger ones of the group at 26 so not quite there yet. Anyways hopefully I can meet you all personally soon!

Please reply to this post with the following information

Discord tag (with Digits): Papadoc_906#4502
    Xbox Live gamertag: blewis49837
    Something interesting about you: I play the ukulele.....
    Thanks

@mganalbltzkreig Thanks for the application, make sure to watch your discord.

@mganalbltzkreig Your discord username isn't working, perhaps you made a typo?

@turkaspy Generalcatastrophe #9798 that is my bad.

Discord: PhatWalrusCheeks#2468

Xbox: FtWlrsChks

I'm incredibly narcissistic, the most humble person you will ever meet and absolutely despise contradiction.

@ftwlrschks Keep an eye on your discord.

This post is deleted!

Discord tag (with Digits): Lulu#1150
    Xbox Live gamertag: LuluHylian
    Something interesting about you:I'm 25 and I do repo for a living