Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best Caught by Lightning Screenshot!

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

While Guess for Gold takes a break for a while, us Deckhands are bringing you a bit of fun until it returns.

Winner of this competition will receive a code for the Obsidian six pack.

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

To get yourself, your crew or your surroundings struck by lightning!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site like Imgur then copy/paste the link straight into your post.

Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread.
    Deckhands decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Code will be DM'ed to the winner so please remember to keep an eye out for a direct message on the forums :D

Entries will be taken up until Monday 4th May at 4PM BST
    May the best Pirate win!

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Views
  • Yikes!

• @lizalaroo

Dancing in a storm, atop the mast of the reaper's hideout, while it was still under construction, in celebration of a FoTD steal, timed perfectly.

• Lightning Tan

Today I thought I would work on my new gold tan... Thought lightning would do the trick!
    P.S. my first post url didn't work so hope this works. :)

• It's an old one but I still like it, canon shot over Thieves Haven'

• We were carrying kegs to the ship from a fort, in a storm. Not the brightest idea, as the lightning was even brighter!

• Ashen Dragon Set! :)

• @lizalaroo

• :P

• Ouch! alt text

• Ouch!!

• crazy lightning

• It’s hard to tell but I was in the middle of the crab dab. I bet many people on the sea of thieves would be happy. It’s my punishment for dabbing. lol

• Beautiful lightning

• zeus

• @lizalaroo pretty sure this is inspired by a screenshot I posted last time . . . doubt I will win thoalt text

• Everything at once :(

• The power of crab dabbing

• water went bright

• @coffeelight5545 haha! #TeamDab all the way!

• skeletal

• @lizalaroo

The Wrath of Nature!

• Be weary of the tallest cloud
    As the skies soon turn to black
    A curse to the seas you say out loud
    When you hear the thunder CRACK

• The moment when lighting hits and you realize that you had a gunpowder barrel on deck...

• I always seem to either spawn at Golden Sands, in a storm or at Golden Sands in a storm

• DID THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE GIVE YOU SOME % OFF FOR BUYING THIS GAME? (PC)

• @metallizard591 If you have Gamepass there is usually a discount on purchasing the game, but you can also play for free while you are subscribed.

Sorry @lizalaroo for hijacking the thread :) Just posting a helpful reply.

Views
1 out of 57