Worst streak of luck

• So, we started off with my two friends and I, on a galleon. We had a fourth crew member that had to get off. Me and my two friends were having a good time sailing the seas and getting ready to get off. we stopped at an outpost to sell all our goods and decided to go take down one last stronghold for the night. the attack went flawless, nobody bothered us and we took all the loot without a problem. on our way back to an outpost my friend decided that we just had to stop at this island because there was 4 more skulls we could get there, we had a lvl 5 emissary with the skull lady (still too new at the game to know all the names) well, we got the skulls and were headed to the next outpost when a small sloop decided they wanted to mess with us. no big deal right, were a galleon with plenty of supplies and more people. Well, about half way into the fight, we were winning and a ghost Galleon spawns on our right and starts attacking us, not too awful, we know how to outrun those we were thinking, when all of a sudden another ghost galleon spawns on our left side. Alright this is a bit more of a problem, now were fighting a sloop, and two ghost galleons at the same time, our game plan is to try to outrun the ghost ships and then take the sloop down the rest of the way. Then out of nowhere the kraken spawns under us and wraps around our ship. so, struggling to keep our galleon from sinking, we were being attacked by a sloop, two ghost galleons, and a kraken all at the same time. we obviously sank, didn't stand a chance, and lost probably around 50k in loot and the 15k we were going to get from selling the emissary flag. we all logged off at that point and called it a day. I like to tell myself that the sloop got destroyed by the fleet of nightmares we left behind, but it most likely made out with an easy fortune that they didn't have to work that hard to get.

Views
1 out of 1