Xbox one - 60 FPS

• hello everyone, if you read this post please tell rare to create a 60 fps mode on xbox, even if it is only the xbox one x it would be really good and I think it would please a lot of people, sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Views
    xbox one
  • I have been asking for the option to have the One X enable 1080p @ 60fps since launch. Rare pretends it’s not an issue, and I honestly don’t know why. They spend tons of time and effort putting work into playing the game exactly the way you want via customizations, quests, etc. etc... I truly think that people who have the hardware and want to run the game smoother rather than 4K should have that option as well. I could care less about 4K on a cel-shaded game, this should be an option.

Monster Hunter is a perfect example of an Xbox One X enhanced game, they allow 1080p @ 60fps with a simple checkbox in the game options. I can’t wait for sea of thieves to get this option, this is my favorite game and it is sad that I choose not to play it quite a bit when I just can’t stand the clunky FPS.

• @RamenNoodleBear As this thread was 3 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please refrain from necroing old threads, as well as copy/pasting the same reply to every thread. This is considered spam.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
xbox one
1 out of 3