Theres something going on at the tavern!

• Bells ring at the outpost where several boats have gathered and are anchored offshore with other boats still ariving.

Somethings going on as crews gathering on the beach holding weapons and watching eachother uneasy.

The crowd slowly grows and is moving towards the tavern while a single explosion from some joker rocks a boat on the background..

The tavern is quikly filled with pirates eager to hear some news and others waiting outside trying to get a glimps through a window.

Gossip and laughter and some annoying little ones puking around. Pirates emoting and dancing on nice pirate tunes.

The Oos lady calles to keep our heads as as she opend the legend hideout and prepares for the arrival of the pirate lord himself and a delegation of important faction members and none other then our very own mister @Musicmee

Today as every other really important day we are hyped and demanding an explenation or some form of update on what is going on?

Thats when the outpost gets covered by fog rolling in changing our seas and the crews are silenced when the delegation arrives and @Musicmee starts counting down and explaining to all of us whats next?

Holding a long list of patch notes watching the gathered pirate crews he takes a down in one and starts with a heavy Aaarrrrw

Pirates and sailors, bucketeers and plankman. Todaaaaaaay today is update day! The crowd explodes and cheers and guns fire in the air!

The hype is real! What news brings he? What next they got in stores? Minutes pass for the crowed to return silenced listening to what else hes got to say..

🙆‍♂️

Views
  • Today's update is going to change the world, the way we play forever...

Things will never be the same again!

• @musicmee

Omg 🙆‍♂️🙋‍♂️ we are doomed 🥳 yaaaaaay xD

• Ahoy mateys.
    And that change @Musicmee is talking about is 10,74gb on xbox one x ;)
    Cheers

• the main thing that the server would withstand

• @barmaley7580

We wait an extra hour for the first unlucky sailors always crash and loose everything 🙆‍♂️

• Wind seems a little slow for me.

alt text

I'll see you in a week boys.

• @ricewynd Typical.. always against the wind ;D Hope a huge gust comes by matey!

• I’ll play for a trading company, the only thing I didn’t like is that you can’t take off prostheses in suits, not everyone goes

• @musicmee I wouldn't count on that

alt text

And yet somehow it gets worse.

alt text

I think it would be faster at this point if I just paddle.

• They wont let me in cuz i have a Coralbeard 🙇‍♂️

Views
10 out of 11