My craziest adventure yet!

• This adventure includes 2 real players, A meg, A reapers bounty and finally: 2 new noobs.

Me and my friends were having fun sailing the seas when a reapers bounty spawned quite near to us. We decided to go and find it and we eventually got it on board our ship!

We started to head to reapers hideout but halfway into the voyage, we ran into a hungering one and had to fight it. The battle was long and ate up 20 pieces of wood on the hull but eventually we beat it. But no sooner had we looted the meg that we were attacked by an enemy player. By this point we had drifted quite far away from the reapers hideout but we got there before our ship sank. Sadly, I was killed just before I got to the reaper with the bounty and the other player stole the loot and sold it!!! We then got killed by him and were spawned with our brand new ship!

Yay for me !

Views
  • @stripes3071
    I think this was me who killed you!!!

• @brokenturtle127
    I’m sure this happens to a ton of people though so probably not.

• Wow really what time was it

• @stripes3071 said in My craziest adventure yet!:

Wow really what time was it
    Probably
    Not because it happened a day or 2 before u posted

But if it makes u feel better i tried it later with my friend and we got beat up hard

• @brokenturtle127 nah were cool just we lost a few items plus we played again and sold the bounty

Views
1 out of 6