FOTD and Legendary Thief

• I’d like to know a few things about the fotd and legendary thief progress:

1. If you activate a fotd, but another crew opens the vault and touches the Athena first, does it still count as a steal if you then take it?
    2. If another crew activates the fort, but then your crew finishes it, opens the vault, and sells the Athena, does that count?
    3. If you sell an Athena at the reaper’s hideout, can it still count towards legendary thief? I think not on this last one, but may be wrong.
      Would really appreciate any answers on this topic :)
    Views
    question
  • @mathusa4809 whoever picks up the Athena first is considered the original "owner" of it. So as long as another crew has picked it up first then if your crew turns it in it is a steal. Doesn't matter who started the fort or opened the vault. It should also count as a steal when turning it in at reapers. I'm pretty certain I've seen streamers do it yet I had my Legendary Thief title before that was an option. If I'm wrong someone else can correct me on that. It's still you turning in a stolen chest so I don't see any reason it wouldn't count.

• @mathusa4809 to your first question this counts as a steal many people alliance to get this commendation drop alliance then start it again to your second question this is not counted as a steal done this before in all honesty i think it should lol to the third i dnt know about that i suppose it would but not 100%

• Thanks guys!

Views
question
3 out of 4