NEW PLAYERS AND QUARANTINERS! Find a friend here!

• I have been noticing a ton of new players lately and even posts here about new player experiences and hardships.

I assume because of the crazy real world virus a lot of people are indoors and may be checking this game out for the first time.

Add me as a friend if you like or if you are an experienced player like me that wants to help out the new sailors post that you are willing here too.

I sail est time zone mostly nites and on tuesdays and weekends I sail a lot all throughout the day.

I have been playing since the beta days and have a real love for this game. It can be a nitemare for newer or casual players as it is one of the few games with open player vs player combat at all times. It can be nice to have someone show you the ropes and make your voyages a bit more successful so hit me up!

Views
  • NICE PIRATE INCOMING RAGE

So... not one single friend to be found?... ok..... YOU THINK YOU CAN LIVE ON THE SEAS WITHOUT ME!!!!!!! FINE!!!!! I GAVE YOU A CHANCE!!! NOW I WILL SINK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR PETS!!!!!!!!!! YOU WONT LIVE TO REGRET THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just kidding lol. Well good luck out there!

• @revanjstone hey, I'm on xbox. GT is Big Freaky C

Add me and we'll get sailing some time 💀

• @big-freaky-c you got it. ill add you up when i get home

Views
3 out of 4