Better chest for higher gold hoaders rep

• Im level 41 in gold hoarders I have my title as high as it can go. From my voyages All I’m getting is marauders chests it’s annoying im trying get to pirate legend and when there are no forts up I do voyages mostly gold hoarders I am annoyed that I’m getting chest that are giving me no rep at the 3 highest title I feel that you should have the possibility to get a chest of sorrow and even make captains chest more common. Rare can you please fix this

Views
    questionfeedback
  • Might want to explore other avenues besides just doing normal voyages. Forts provide the highest tier loot for all factions. In general, voyaging is quite risk free. If you wish to get better loot try the riskier options.

• @nabberwar I said when there aren’t forts up but thanks

• Keep looking - the captain's chests are there. The loot is likely just scaling with your level, and slowing down because you're in that final stretch, where it becomes an outright slog of a grind. Good luck! 😅

My advice? Do voyages provided by higher-level crewmates. 😉

• I think I can identify with where @XtraBleachy is coming from, I really feel as if Gold Hoarders voyages specifically are NOT scaling with level. I've lately been trying to help out a friend finish up his Gold Hoarders using my access to the level 50 GH voyages. Almost all of the level 50 voyages we've done over the past week or so have been single chapter, 1 island quests with no more than 1 or 2 digs. And we seem to be getting Seafarers far more often than Captains.

Views
questionfeedback
1 out of 5