Capture for a Code (UNOFFICIAL community comp) - Best Underwater Screenshot

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

While Guess for Gold takes a break for a while, us Deckhands are bringing you a bit of fun until it returns.

Our first competition winner will receive a code for the Obsidian six pack.

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

To find your ideal spot under the sea and take a screenshot.
    To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site like Imgur then copy/paste the link straight into your post.

Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread.
    Deckhands decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Code will be DM'ed to the winner so please remember to keep an eye out for a direct message on the forums :D

Entries will be taken up until Monday 13th April at 4PM BST

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Views
  • @lizalaroo You missed the obvious title!

Capture for Code!

Anyhoo... I can't wait to SEA, WATER our community comes up with!

• @lizalaroo said in Click for a Code (UNOFFICIAL community comp) - Best Underwater Screenshot:

Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

While Guess for Gold takes a break for a while, us Deckhands are bringing you a bit of fun until it returns.

Our first competition winner will receive a code for the Obsidian six pack.

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

To find your ideal spot under the sea and take a screenshot.

Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread.
    Deckhands decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Code will be DM'ed to the winner so please remember to keep an eye out for a direct message on the forums :D

Entries will be taken up until Monday 13th April at 4PM BST

Lootin' Lizalaroo

i only have one but I can't add it

• @musicmee I did! It was late, I was all ‘Thieves Havensed’’ out and wasn’t thinking lol. Edited!

• @closinghare208 upload it to a photo hosting site like Imgur then copy/paste the link straight into your post. :)

• @musicmee said in Capture for a Code (UNOFFICIAL community comp) - Best Underwater Screenshot:

@lizalaroo I can't wait to SEA, WATER our community comes up with!

Oh wow lol that was a good one XD

• One of my favorite places, a beautiful underwater temple. Where you can even breathe.

• https://www.mupload.nl/img/ueakwgnex.png

I already have the obsidian but i just liked the mission 🙋‍♂️

• My photo 🤣

• The beautiful Meg

• @musicmee lol slow claps for pun

• Image isn't showing for me hopefully it shows lol this always happens lol

• @ajm123 Don’t encourage @Musicmee lol 😂 and I fixed your image for you so it shows. You just needed to post the link directly into the text box. 👍🏻

• Awesome new competition, here is a screenshot I took some time ago, if I remember correctly, I used it to enter another competition by Rare with similar theme :D

alt text

GL all and see you on the seas!

• Nice pictures!

• @lizalaroo

• @lizalaroo 💙 Thank you for helping me get this posted here. :) lots of great ones here. Good luck to all contestants and thank you Liz for yet another fun little photo contest. My absolute fav

• An Underwater Adventurer

• happy boy

• Chillen with the meg

• Taken seconds before death.!

• Probs my fav underwater spot, used drowning as a filter for the picture :D

• :)

• @lizalaroo
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357907949202440193/697457719032152134/my_screenshot_2.png
    The shark was accidental when i took it, i went to screenshot only the mermaid statue and all off a sudden the shark apeared in the cornoer and made it better

• @lizalaroo

I hope this counts

• @lizalaroo

Views
1 out of 179