Alliance with friend caused more players as 4

• Hello Pirates,
    in my friendship more and more people play this game. At this moment we are six persons, the biggest ship ceeps 4 pirates and ingame there is the option to create an alliance with an other ship. It is very difficult to impossible to join with all persons on one server.
    Is it contemplated to create a feature that pirates of a full ship can invite friends to an alliance or similiar.
    I think the fun of the gameplay can be increase.
    Thanks for your reply.

Views
  • @selle1994 The problem here is that if they give the choice to create a fleet of several boats, imagine the strength that this crew will have! They will be able to dominate the ocean without any problems. Otherwise, what my friends and I like to do is find a random crew and ask them to invite us the boat and afterwards, the crew of the boat leaves so that we can invite our friends and make an alliance! Otherwise, what it could add as a variant is the possibility to remove the PVP when you are in alliance, so that you can avoid killing each other when you make a fort

• We don't need more alliance servers, if you could simply invite other crews it would just break the game.

• @dreamfire18 So what is it then? Does Rare prioritize the competitive scene or is the game more about you playing together with friends? Forming alliances with friends is becoming mainstream. I'm actually expecting that Rare will create a feature allowing players to join the same server in different ships

• @itsyaboyd4890 I have the same problem we are 6 and its very difficult but dont be selfish think about everyone else in the server, they start the Fort of the Damned and bunch of ships will roll on them?
    No it would be terrible and unfair.
    There are two solutions for this problem one of them is private servers with no character progression or server for bigger ships like Man O War but for that they need to find a way to expand the amount of players.

• @itsyaboyd4890 it is prioritize that you form a galeon with 3 friends and play the game. No fleet server what so ever with friends. I dont see what is mainstream. Reddit and Discord is not the Mainstream Audience. The whole Playerbase is mainstream and Rare has the Data.

• @shanickredbeard Lately on the Xbox Club for SoT, in the multiplayer section, most of the posts I see for LFG is for players locking down a server for PVE grinds.

• @DreamFire18 I knew that the option to create a bigger alliance of friends can be exploit.
    I understand that this is unfair, could increase.
    As example, the friends could fight (no alliance) or they can support each other.
    The whole topic is difficult.
    Are there moderators on the server, so "bad" alliance could be monitored?
    I don't want to say that the moderators have to be online 24/7, thats heavy.
    But can these "bad" pirats warned when moderators or admins see the log, or etc.

Views
1 out of 8