Game Breaking Lag

• Hey!
    So since the new update (Heart of Fire) I've been experiencing game breaking rendering/lag issues, Everytime I load I have major lag spike issues especially when I go to the Pirate Legend tavern area. I also have this issue when sailing to a new island and I'm going in the vicinity of the island. It happens to often and is affecting my gameplay. I also take way to long to load in from when I die and getting mermaids to my boat. I have looked into this and cannot find a solution hoping to find a solution here. Any ideas?

Views
  • I got worse fps with this update. All gucci

• Yeah the lag has been downright horrible since the last update

• I get occasional lag spikes in Adventure, but it 'usually' evens out after a few seconds. It's Arena, though, that is unplayable for me. Just one constant lag spike.

• They ramped the lag up for this update so when its introduced to the steam player base they will get the true SoT experience.

• @ghost-of-rhyza Mine is like that to but if I'm trying to go on a enemies boat that so happens to be at an island. Im killed right away

• I'm getting lag ALL The TIME

• @bartho1omeus it's unbearable

• Playing with friends in a different continent has become rather difficult recently, someone has to suffer a much worse ping and be useless at PvP.

• @basicrealms said in Game Breaking Lag:

@bartho1omeus it's unbearable

it is

Views
7 out of 10