Forsaken Ashes Anniversary Event

• It's a shame that you give away the Forsaken Ashes Cutlass. It's the only reward that I have from the event and now everybody is going to have it.
    Feels bad man..
    Rip
    Yarr see you at the seas!

Views
  • To each their own, I had it from back in the day and to me it feels great that others can enjoy this sword.

• I Whole hardily agree with jumli7 on this. Can't honestly speak for others but I paid the sixty dollar entrance fee to be able to play this game. I would like for others to be able to earn something for doing the tasks, but they should have been given a new skin though. Could have at least changed the color palette like they have already done with the other cosmetic duplicated items they count as original skins.

Don't go blaming that CCP virus on this either because these kind of things are planned in advance so someone knew what was coming around and the parties involved said "nah just give em the same skins from last year it will save time." These are the same people that get cut checks that can change lives. It's the hardest work sometimes but at others it's right where anyone would want to be and the latter outweighs the former.

This feels rushed and un-thoughtful. It is almost like they just want to erase all the game time we as the inhabitants of their world have put in over that first year. The reason this game blew up is it's a great game at the core but also because there was an amazing core audience of gamers who earned those cosmetic items in that first year doing those high risk special events. Yes I say high risk because in those first months of the release the events were something almost all players actively participated in. (there wasn't a whole lot to do back then.)

Now the skins earned from back then and the skins earned last week are identical but the challenge behind those first time events are gone. Starting to feel a little like a cold shoulder has been thrust my way on this one. Why couldn't the developers re-skin for the anniversary? New games coming in or they have just grown to hate this game. Either way makes the limited time event seem more like a suggestion.
    Might as well skip playing any events if it's just going to be available next year with a full walk through and phone app guide to make sure I can get those Skins, How Challenging!

• @cannibalbob said in Forsaken Ashes Anniversary Event:

Might as well skip playing any events if it's just going to be available next year with a full walk through and phone app guide to make sure I can get those Skins, How Challenging!

It doesn't bother me that much but I agree with you on this one.

Views
1 out of 7