Why not all the guns from forsaken update

• Hi i think we should of got the blunderbuss pistol and sniper why just the sword what is the point

Views
  • I believe the point is that people get a cool sword from an event they missed out on by completing tasks that are a lot easier than they were originally.

• You're right. What is the point? You weren't even there, or if you were you didn't put in your participation to get them the first time, so why would you get all of the pieces (or should you have gotten ANY) from a timed event now, for doing next to nothing when compared to what people had to do previously?

Be happy you got the one and sit down.

• It honestly would not surprise me if this became an annual thing, with a previously released cosmetic item from the OG event being re-released each year - this year, it's the cutlass, next year it'll be the flintlock, and so on... This allows newer pirates a chance to get them, while somewhat maintaining its exclusivity and hard to get nature. It also allows them to expand the content out for years to come.

• @speedygame12345 LOL!! How greedy..you are very disrespectful! The people who were there are getting NOTHING from this..be happy you are getting anything.

• @galactic-geek It's just good business.

• @galactic-geek said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

It honestly would not surprise me if this became an annual thing, with a previously released cosmetic item from the OG event being re-released each year - this year, it's the cutlass, next year it'll be the flintlock, and so on... This allows newer pirates a chance to get them, while somewhat maintaining its exclusivity and hard to get nature. It also allows them to expand the content out for years to come.

Let's hope. I did the Hungering Deep event but because i never got to the end of killing the shark, I never got the tattoo or the glowing eyes shark for the front of the ship. I was a major solo player then so i missed outon the end event.

• @jebluscrhist
    What about the 15,000 Gold, the Doubloons for the daily and a reason to revisit the Devil's Roar and the fates of the Forsaken Shores Alliance?

• @speedygame12345 said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

Hi i think we should of got the blunderbuss pistol and sniper why just the sword what is the point

That's weird, that's not how you write "Thank you Rare for the cool sword I missed!"

• @bloodybil said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@speedygame12345 said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

Hi i think we should of got the blunderbuss pistol and sniper why just the sword what is the point

That's weird, that's not how you write "Thank you Rare for the cool sword I missed!"

There will never be a line drawn with those types of people.

"Next I think you should release the controller ferryman outfit and weapons in game, I really want those"

• @tre-oni said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@bloodybil said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

"Next I think you should release the controller ferryman outfit and weapons in game, I really want those"

Sell them in the emporium

• Honestly we should have gotten every single time limited cosmetic ever for doing nothing. We deserve to get all of these items for little work at all because we missed an event people spent their time on.

Oops, I am a couple days late!

• @pithyrumble said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@tre-oni said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

How about maintaining exclusivity on the last few remaining legitimately legendary exclusives?

Putting it in emporium is still releasing it, and you're kind of proving my point.

• @dappercreative said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@jebluscrhist
    What about the 15,000 Gold, the Doubloons for the daily and a reason to revisit the Devil's Roar and the fates of the Forsaken Shores Alliance?

I hope that is sarcasm lol.. 15k gold and 55 doubloons means nothing to most of us..in the time I visit all the islands to get 15k gold I could of done a fort and made 25-30k..lol

• @jebluscrhist exactly, so far I've had zero incentive to do any of these "events."
    At least the fishing one gave out a new item (even tho it had nothing to do with fishing lol)

• Just be happy that we at least get the sword, cmon man

• @speedygame12345 The point is the bit at the end of the sword! The end you stick 'em with. Glad to help.

@pithyrumble said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

How about maintaining exclusivity on the last few remaining legitimately legendary exclusives?

Putting it in emporium is still releasing it, and you're kind of proving my point.

Meh. Only on certain items. The tie ins and Twitch/Mixer drops. The cosmetics you bought a hard drive and a controller for. Put those on emporium. Or hey, churn out a few controllers(now that I'm more financially secure I'd be happy with the controller only lol) Even put the whatever B&K anniversary figurehead back on the market.

Day 1 eyepatch, launch crew and yr 1 legends and 1st anniversary items should remain exclusive.

Event items should be re-released along with the original requirements and conditions to get them. Gotta do the original meg hunt to get the special shark figurehead etc.

• @pithyrumble said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@pithyrumble said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

Meh. Only on certain items. The tie ins and Twitch/Mixer drops. The cosmetics you bought a hard drive and a controller for. Put those on emporium. Or hey, churn out a few controllers(now that I'm more financially secure I'd be happy with the controller only lol).

Again, no lines being drawn aside from the ones that make getting what you want convenient.

Which is still my point.

• @tre-oni Come on man a game with only horizontal progression to show off your cool stuff (words from Rare), everyone should have every exclusive skin out there for free and for the start, because it isn't fair! /endsarcasm

• @el-dth-taco said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@tre-oni Come on man a game with only horizontal progression to show off your cool stuff (words from Rare), everyone should have every exclusive skin out there for free and for the start, because it isn't fair! /endsarcasm

As a collector, and someone who can truly appreciate how limited, exclusive, or event driven (that has come and gone) some items are.. and as someone who has missed very very few (missing overachiever sails for example).. which doesn't mean I should be given them or should have a second chance.. as I can appreciate the purpose, and being able to show off more special items and tell more of a personalized story with them.

But yep. "This games progression is cosmetics. I should be able to get what I want regardless of circumstance, because out of plenty of other cosmetics, I set my sights on whats unobtainable that I SHOULD have"

• @tre-oni agree 100%.

• You didn't even play the game back then, be happy you get anything from that time.

I want that controller, already got the cosmetucs from a friend who bought it though 🤣🤣 (he bought the controller, diden't like SoT so he gave me the cosmetic code)

• @el-dth-taco i do agree but they only realised one thing

• @itz-majman btw i did but i was new so every time i tryed to go to a island i sunk from a enemy ship

• @reapinglegion said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

I want that controller, already got the cosmetucs from a friend who bought it though 🤣🤣 (he bought the controller, diden't like SoT so he gave me the cosmetic code)

You lucky son of a gun! 😏

• @baronbrr said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@galactic-geek It's just good business.

then the rare ship and skelly ship show up and sink ye

• @closinghare208 Its...just...good...business...

• @baronbrr said in Why not all the guns from forsaken update:

@closinghare208 Its...just...good...business...

lol

Views
16 out of 30