Cheating player [Mod edited]

• Rare go back on my data and watch in Arena, you will see this player use aimbot and an extra health buff somehow, said player constantly one shot at any range said with a blunderbuss. Spent two rounds with player. Any other sailors on the high seas please be cautious of this player. I am new to this game. I love it. I don't want ppl like that hurting it.
    If I was any good I'd kill him on sight but i somehow dont think a galleon with a four man will beat a cheater.

-Surgan

Views
    communitycompetition
  • Please refrain from witch hunts and callouts on the forums, as it is a violation of our forum rules. We have warned an additional thread by you, and further infractions will lead to escalation.

Witch-hunting and Call-Outs
    @SURG4N Posting gamertags or screenshots of conversations in order to name and shame community members is not allowed on the Forums. If you believe a post or thread violates community standards, please flag it for moderation.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Player Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
communitycompetition
1 out of 2