New Artbook needed! Rare pls!

• Let’s be honest who doesn’t want an new Artbook? The Old one is more than 2 years Old! My biggest Wish right now, would be an Artbook filled with amazing LORE!

In this with Pictures filled Book, Rare can explain already existing things like the origin from the Megs, more detailed Informations about the Kraken, more details about the 4 known Seas, flora and fauna etc! More details about The Gold Hoarder and Briggsy(thinks we don’t know) such things but the more hyping up thing would be things we don’t know:

-New Seas with pictures and explanations
    -New Sea Monsters(Land and Air too)
    -New Skeleton Lords we don’t know
    -New Animals, Wildlife, Pets etc
    -Mysterious Islands
    -More about the Merfolk
    -More about the Ancients
    -More about the GMU

Etc.

That would be so amazing, and we can keep hyped up! Because right now we know barely anything, I can’t get hyped up because I have no reason because there isn’t a lot to be hyped up!

But with this Book we can ask Rare „when is this new Crab Monster coming?“ or „when can I sail this frozen sea?“ Right now we can’t ask such questions because there isn’t anything to ask!

I mean rare, must not reveal everything SoT related, and for new things like new Seas they mustn’t describe all things there! And things like new weapons(Firebombs etc) or Mechanics (Alliances, Ship DMG etc) they absolutely not must reveal in this Book such things can be an mystery until they hit Insider-Testing!

Im only wanting to find out more about the Past of SoT and what’s laying behind the Shroud :)

Good Idea or Super Good Idea?

Views
  • Sign me up. I love the lore and the art.
    Inject that right into my veins.

• i 2nd... er 3rd the idea

• i love the Artbook. A second one with new Concept would be awesome.

• I would not particularly want a new art book. When I read the old book, I see how much this game could have evolved, and I see how much cool ideas Rare had but they just forgot.

In addition to the fact that Rare has not yet done Mariner's Myths, it has not even given an answer about it and in fact, even though I have contacted him a few dozen times, he did not send me my award, along with this book.

I think Rare is just tired of Sea of ​​Thieves and nothing really interesting is going to be released.

• @targasbr said in New Artbook needed! Rare pls!:

I would not particularly want a new art book. When I read the old book, I see how much this game could have evolved, and I see how much cool ideas Rare had but they just forgot.

In addition to the fact that Rare has not yet done Mariner's Myths, it has not even given an answer about it and in fact, even though I have contacted him a few dozen times, he did not send me my award, along with this book.

I think Rare is just tired of Sea of ​​Thieves and nothing really interesting is going to be released.

well then the game will die lol of course it won't

• Im wanting a new Art Book but I want new Merchandise too! Rare 2 years ago you had so many cool stuff not only clothing! I want an Briggsy Action Figure or an Bag for my Work :)

• When you want to know what I mean, look at the Art of Doom Eternal Book! That would be amazing, think of all possible teases for Future Content oO

The Art Book from Boarderlands 3 is very Good too written from our fellow Chris Allcock @Taskbaarchitect :) maybe he’s working on something similar with SoT!

Yes we have an Art Book already but that’s too much with Concept Art and to less Lore that’s the issue:(

• I have evidence of an possibility of my biggest Dream-

@AShinyRayquaza claimed it was his idea, but mate sry ist not ;) but much thanks that you asked Mike Chapman directly!

Views
5 out of 9