Best fishing spot by far!

• So i unlocked tall tales shores of gold. Activate the quest and get the shroud breaker and use the island as a personal hideout to fish without fear of players.
    (until i share my favourite fishing spot)

South part of the island inside the waterfall. Stand on rock, fish po dies without skrlly or player interference. Because pond is small can catch them as soon as they rest once. So can catch lots of fish fast. A crew of four could end uo seriously grinding hunters rep.

Views
  • This is the problem I had with this tall tale,. by removing it from the regular area of the sea of thieves, the devs potentially messed up the pvp portion of this voyage. If they are going to add a tall tale or platforming sections IT NEEDS to allow ALL players to still have a chance at the rewards and 2) After each platforming section a treasure piece needs to be rewarded. This is the only tall tale, that because is removed from the rest of the map, and access locked, can be used to take advantage of the system and circumvent the games difficulty and challenges

Views
2 out of 3