Did not recieve fire and ash commendation

• I finished the necessary tail twice so far. I dug up all three artifacts and read all five journals before completion. What gives? No ashen dragon sails for my effort. Is there something else?

Views
  • @winter-fritz44 You have to complete the tall tale 3 times total. Other than that you have found the artifacts and journals so your good there. Just complete it once more and you should get your sails. Also you can go into your menu, select tall tales, select that specific tall tale and it will give you the list of everything you need to complete and how many times you need to complete it in case you didn't know. Enjoy the seas.

• @venomous-sloth7
    Thanks for the reply. I got the sails.

• @winter-fritz44 Awesome. Glad to hear it and glad I could help. Enjoy it. Pretty nice set of sails!

• @venomous-sloth7
    I paid the good fortune forward today. I finally got the scourge of skeleton ships award, completed my ashen dragon ship skin set, and obtained bone crusher in one lucky session. I found some obviously new players and stocked them up with supplies, two skeleton captains chests, 4 captains chests, several skulls, a chest of a thousand grogs, and an unlocked ashen chest. I hope they have an awesome session like I did today.

• I have completed the tale 3 times and have recieved all commendations but i still do not have the achievement. Any ideas?

• @dwam-wolfe sagte in Did not recieve fire and ash commendation:

I have completed the tale 3 times and have recieved all commendations but i still do not have the achievement. Any ideas?

Unfortunately not. Me and my buddy have the same problem! Please fix it devs! Thanks!

• @dwam-wolfe I can corroborate this. The weird thing in my case is that I only dig up one of the three Ashen artifacts, but I noticed the next day that I got the commendation for finding all 3, so I never bothered getting the other two. I was planning to go find those, then if I didn't get the achievement, I'd file a support ticket.

• Ahoy, I have all Seabound Soul comandations but i didn't get Fire and ash achievement.Please fix it.(My friends have same problem)

Views
8 out of 9