Sea of thieves rip off on PC

• Be aware that if you buy this as an Xbox game you CANNOT play it with a PC unless you also buy Xbox gold on the PC...So this is called theft of services, be careful, I have paid for the game on Xbox and microsoft wont let me play it on PC without getting an Xbox Live subscription. Even though the badly made xbox they sold me broke down after 3 months. Turns out not only did they steal my money on the hardware, the software is also a ripoff. Money spent for a console that doesn't work and even though you are supposed to be able to play these games on windows 10 and xbox it is a lie, don't get scammed like I did, They don't even have technical support people, some xbox gamer answered my ticket and told me i had to buy a second copy OF THE SAME GAME if i wanted to play, lol This is just blatant theft. Can i get my money back for your hardware AND software not functioning? No. How will i be able to play a game I already paid for? I wont.

Microsoft has always made sub-par products and they continue to do so. So be aware before you purchase this game thinking that you can actually play it on both platforms, it is a lie, you CANNOT play on both PC and Xbox without buying two copies, I repeat, do NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS if you are trying to play it on multiple platforms, and if you buy an Xbox expect it to malfunction early and often.

Views
  • @bigbadwolfpaw You can play it on PC without a Xbox subscription.
    Are you sure you're signed in with the same account?

If you bought a phisical copy for it doesn't work.

• @bigbadwolfpaw if you purchased it digitally you can play it on both, if you bought it on disc you cant, this is not theft.

I have purchased it digitally and can play it on both without issue

• @bigbadwolfpaw

This is more a windows/microsoft problem than it has to do with SoT.

Nice to bring it to the attention but i think for this u should contact microsoft.

• @bigbadwolfpaw
    Not only can I play SoT on both my xbox and my pc with just one digital purchase, I can play them both simultaneously. Not with the same profile of course, not at the same time, but with a second profile I had both running together in the same crew multiple times. The profile on my pc that was playing it did not have a gold account though.

Also I have a Forza 6 special edition console, 5 years old, and I haven't had any issues with it at all.

• @bigbadwolfpaw I'm able to play with one purchase on both platforms and my Xbox is still working after 7yrs of fairly heavy use.🤷

Views
5 out of 6