“Sketchy Stranger” Commendation

• I was looking for a guide to find the 5 sketches made by “Stitcher Jim’s beloved” at the Reapers Hideout. I couldn’t find one, so here you go! My own guide, up-to-date as of March 26, 2020. It took me a 30 minutes to find them all, so I’m posting this guide to help you so you don’t have to!

• The first sketch is laid against some planks near the stranger herself, outside of the circle.
    • The second sketch is in the remains of the upturned ship on the shore, behind the stranger.
    • The third sketch is on top of a wooden platform atop some rocks, next to the shipwreck.
    • The fourth sketch is underneath the wooden wall on the south side of the island, hidden in a little nook between a rock and the wall.
    • The last sketch is laid against one of the bones making up the ribcage along the main entry path. It’s on the right side when coming to the stranger, and behind a bone. So look around a bit. I hope this guide helped you find them!
    Views
  • @corruptspectre8 new update, do you find them again?!

• @idoneita I have found two so far as of 5/1/2020. The one under the scaffolding rocks and the one in the broken box against a rock near the inner docks. Still currently looking for others.
    Just found another out on the south eastern dock.

• @bulletmagnet119 I found them since the Sticher Jim's update. Now i've found only four of them and i think that the last one is "bugged" cause i found the sketch but i can't read it. The drawing is the same!

• i have found 4 but the fith one eludes me? i have the one behind the rocks, by the entrance, on the dock, and by the crates near the rocks by the docks.

• @ttv-nbksdam4ge i think the last one is on the barrel on the left of the outpost! The drawing is the same, i think that is the last one!

• Has anyone had any luck with this? I have finally found the last one thag I have been looking for but I can't interact with it. It's on top of a barrel against a wooden fence to the NE of the main island, I've tried everything to interact with it but I can't. So annoying as it's the last one.

• @shinthaw ha detto in “Sketchy Stranger” Commendation:

Has anyone had any luck with this? I have finally found the last one thag I have been looking for but I can't interact with it. It's on top of a barrel against a wooden fence to the NE of the main island, I've tried everything to interact with it but I can't. So annoying as it's the last one.

Same situation!

• Has anyone been able to find the last one? I found the one leaning against a broken case, one laying on a rock to the left of the path, the one underneath the right pathway behind the rocks, and the one at the dock behind the hideout.

• @thereybashon did you ever find it? I have those 4 as well

• I found the last one under the south most tower behind a rock. (see picture for more details) https://imgur.com/Q5Bm1Wt

• I found the 5th sketch. It's on a rock next to a red canvas "tarp shack". The "tarp shack" is South-East from the rear of the main building.
    Sketch on rock: https://imgur.com/a/KjlEUDd
    Tarp Shack: https://imgur.com/a/UkHo6A8 (just behind those palm trees, where the light is)
    Hope this helps!

• Okay. I've put together a list of all 5 sketch locations on the Reaper's Hideout after the Ships of Fortune (Emissary) update of late April 2020. This list will begin at the main dock, to the West of the main hideout building, and work East.

1. Walk on the path towards the main building. Behind the big boulder on the left side of the path, there is a broken crate with a sketch on it.

2. Continue walking along this path. Just after the small bridge leading to the main building, there is a small rock on the left just before the first rib-like curved post. The sketch is sitting on this small rock.

3. This is the most tricky sketch to find. Keep walking and go to the right of the main building. You will see a battlements made of wooden ramps and platforms. Walk in underneath a section of these platforms, then turn right and walk between the wooden wall and the pile of rocks. The sketch is tucked away in a corner on the right.

4. Stand directly behind the main building and follow the path of wooden planks on the ground. There is a small tent structure on the right with red tarps and a torch. The sketch is on a rock at the base of the rear-center post holding the peak of the tent.

5. Continue on the path behind the main building, all the way to the dock at the South East of the island. The sketch is on the broken barrel laying on its side, on the left side of the dock.

Hope this helps!

• @keitheespiec man idk if i ever would have found that one lol, thanks!

• @keitheespiec

Man that is an awesome guide matey! Great work and thanks for this, along with the original poster here for bringing this to my attention. I didn't even know this was a thing!

• @keitheespiec Nice work buddy, thank you. And thanks to those who also participated in helping others.

• @keitheespiec very well written and easy to follow, it took 5 mins with this guide

• @Deckhands

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 8 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 19