Completing Merchant Accommodations

• After looking at some of the merchant alliance accommodations, some look downright impossible.
    Merchant Forager, Merchant Shipwright, and Cast Iron Merchant look sooo hard. For grade 5, turning in 100 fruit crates, wood crates, and cannonball crates seem so hard. Especially because it has to be on time, so you have to find them in a tattered parchment or find them on an island which is rare. Then, you have to sail to South Africa to deliver it to Jebadiah. The other merchant alliance accommodations are also hard. Gold hoarders and order of souls are obtainable from items you receive from forts and easily obtainable. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Views
  • I’m done forager. I believe they lowered it to only 50 of each to reach grade 5. I pretty much jet straight to the given outpost once I receive an order for them. Crates of wood seem to be the most rare and depleting because wood keeps you afloat on the sea and reducing it by 50 can be imperative in keeping you alive. I think they should offer some type of buy back system where at the end of a night you can opt to buy empty crates and fill them with supplies to sell for special cases where my ship is stocked to high heaven. But yea merchant wood and cannon balls are tough but they’re one of the only merchant commendations I have left still to achieve so I kinda like it. It will make the grind to 75 ever so slightly less difficult .

• As this thread was 2 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 3