What's up?

• How's everyone been on the seas? Up to much lately? Myself, I've been flaunting my Ghost Cannons, Capstan and Helm!

Views
  • Hunting that shrouded ghost. Only commendation in the game left to get :(

• Well dont the ghost canons are so ugly with the green laser lights 😩

• @ruigtand-nl Well you're ugly with green laser lights too!

they look great imo

• @klutchxking518

Do you have a picture of the capstan and wheel are they also green like that?

Srry i dont like the green colour

• @ruigtand-nl You don't like the ghost set? and yes, i own the capstan and wheel, and yes, they match the set.

• @klutchxking518

No to green i dont like the colour 😔 hoped it was all bleu-ish like on the ferry

• Great achievement to gather the villanous and barrels i still need a lot of those..

• Grats! I can't wait to get those. Any pics?

• With all the events, fishing tournaments, Tall Tale updates, and Mercenary Voyages lately, I've actually been having fun just doing some regular Voyages again.

I love all the events and such, but I kind of forgot how nice it is to plop down a voyage and just zen out as I meander my way across the map, checking out wrecks, floating debris, and anything else that happens across my path.

I've been alternating between my usual ship set up and the Ori set, depending on how much attention I wanna draw to myself.

• @V-Hombre you mean depending on how conspicuous you want to be?

But seriously, I hope to see you on the seas sometime. You sound like a load of fun!

• Im fishing and collecting miles for the Xbox achievements! @SatanicNemesis how the Heck you knocked the Treacherous Plunder Commndation out? I were hours at Hidden Spring and Mermaids Ponds and got only 1!!! Treacherous Plunder! Is there an Trick?

• @klutchxking518

alt text

• @king-deka get a full crew all fishing in a pond, ignore every fish, get it in no time :)

• @satanicnemesis Seems legit.

• we've been hitting the thieves haven runs and they've been so much fun :D

• I've been running away from a lot of things. Trying to scrape together enough doubloons to get some of the nicer things I want.

• Looking for unique ship cosmetics in the micro-transaction store. Farming ancient coin skeletons. Stealing from the rich, giving to the poor. The usual.

Views
13 out of 18