Pirate Legend Weapons outside of Arena

• I know this has been said before, but it was a while ago and the thread has been locked, but I wanted to chime in and say that the Pirate Legend Weapons only be accessible to Arena players is kinda lame.

Someone did point out and say that other factions have things that are unique to them, which is a valid point... but I try to avoid PvP in Adventure when I can, and Arena never really appealed to me... and all the early year 1 Pirate Legends got there without ever setting foot in the arena.

Also, every time I have tried to actually get into the Arena, I get stuck in the lobby for an incredible amout of time, which makes it even a longer grind.

Views
  • @reverend-toast said in Pirate Legend Weapons outside of Arena:

Someone did point out and say that other factions have things that are unique to them, which is a valid point... but I try to avoid PvP in Adventure when I can, and Arena never really appealed to me...

The fact that different equipment tied to different factions requires corresponding achievements makes sense IMO. Not liking it's required voyage/activity/commendation isn't really an argument... I find the legendary spyglass neat but I don't like cargo delivery voyages, I won't ask for ways to get that piece of equiment via PVP because I don't enjoy the activity tied to it. If I want it enough I'll fulfil the requirement, otherwise I will do without.

and all the early year 1 Pirate Legends got there without ever setting foot in the arena.

???

• @reverend-toast

I fully agree on that.
    Pirate Legend is tied to 3 factions of choice to be 50.
    All cosmetics tied to PL should be earnable within the factions you choosed

• @reverend-toast

The Sea Dogs are part of the seas and have their own set of rewards.

I don't see the issue that the different factions have different rewards attached to them, just because you don't like this one doesn't make it less valid than the others.We all have parts that we enjoy and parts that we don't, whether the reward is worth it for you... determines whether you go out and achieve it.

Sorry, but I disagree with your notion that because it is attached to the Arena faction that it should be available in a different manner. Else they would have to do the same for all the other rewards, should be available in Arena or by other activity, because some people enjoy don't enjoy the 'merchant/gold hoarder/order of souls/hunters/skeleton fleet' activities?

• You need to get out of your comfort zone to achieve this goal, Legendary Sea Dog.

The only way to succeed in a gamemode that promotes teamwork, is to have a dedicated crew hell bent on the same goal.

Otherwise, you'll have to accept the notion, as I did, that these weapons are not for your pirate.

• good luck with that. Actually, you should post your grievance in suggestions and feedback about this. About how you think there should be some pay to win mechanic introduced to the game for those who don't want to "grind". Then we as a community will have nothing left to complain about because we will all be the same. "If you're homeless just go buy a home." that about right?

Views
5 out of 6