Where do you deliver shark meat?

• For the life of me I can't figure out where to deliver shark meat for the Hunger Deep anniversary task. Any help greatly appreciated!

Views
  • seaposts
    https://seaofthieves.gamepedia.com/Seaposts#Trading_Posts

• @weedstar-deluxe tried handing meat to Merrick only see talk option seen when approaching him...
    Tried another sea port and same. Only talk option appears when approaching hunter call rep...

• @gargoyle7421 thats strange ,sounds like a bug

• @weedstar-deluxe well, i'll keep trying but we'll see. thanks for the response!

• @gargoyle7421 well tried cooking the meat before turning it in and still no go...

• @gargoyle7421 The meat does have to be cooked. You can't sell them uncooked or even undercooked meat. If you are unsure when it is fully cooked, just let it cook until it's burnt just to make sure. They accept burnt meat but the value is severely decreased.

• @gargoyle7421 I just hopped in to try and uncooked, no one want's it!!

Just successfully delivered cooked shark meat to Merrick ;)

why are they suddenly sooooooooooo picky now?! 😁

• @triheadedmonkey
    I was under the impression that you have always needed to cook meat before you could sell it. Everything but fish. Chicken, snake, pork, shark, meg, and kraken all needed to be fully cooked and no bites taken out of it before it could be sold. Fish being the exception. As long as the fish hasn't had its head bit off, they will take it in any state, from freshly caught to burnt. Was there a time when you could sell raw meat?

• @testakleze 😬

you are probably right...shows how much I fish/hunt...

there is a reason I am not 50 in Hunters Call yet :D

• @testakleze well I guess I let my IRL cooking methods get in the way. I've only burnt something I cooked the first time I ever cooked for myself. Never let anything burn after that.

Anyway thanks all for the repsonses! Guess i missed out on that achievement...

• It can be half cooked and you still get full credit. Burnt only gives you like 5 gold. They won't take chicken, pork, snake, Kraken, or meg raw, and nothing you've taken a bite of.

Views
11 out of 12