Ori /Ancestral ship set

• I saw a new trailer, I was very happ. Beautiful music in the background, a new skin on the ship. Then I read. You can get it exclusiv in UP.
    [Mod edit]

I have one question.
    Something to know when the new Ancestral ORI ship set becomes available to everyone?

Views
  • @past-soldat said in Ori /Ancestral ship set:

I saw a new trailer, I was very happ. Beautiful music in the background, a new skin on the ship. Then I read. You can get it exclusiv in UP.
    [mod edit]

I just wanted to understand what you meant here...

• @targasbr My mother tongue is not english.

When will this content be available to everyone?

@targasbr My mother tongue is not english.

When will this content be available to everyone?

It is already available, but if I'm not mistaken, only for those who have the Gamepass Ultimate.

• @targasbr This is the problem. Who doesn't have UP! When we can you buy it or get it?

@targasbr This is the problem. Who doesn't have UP! When we can you buy it or get it?

Here

• @targasbr This is not funny.

• I mean if you’re that passionate about it. Why not subscribe for a £1, get the ship set, maybe even try out some of the other titles they have?

@targasbr This is not funny.

It's not a joke, on this link you can buy the Gamepass Ultimate.

Mine is in Portuguese, but if you scroll down the page you will see where to buy.

alt text

• Just another attempt to get people to use the Gamepass feature.

• @luciansanchez82

• I can't subscribe because my credit card is not accepted by Microsoft.

• Because of the Corona virus, I can't order from console stores, they are closed.

For about two, maybe three months, I have no way to subscribe. While in my country there are problems with the vírus.

• @past-soldat Do you not get offered Paypal as a payment option matey? Not sure if that's available in all countries, or even viable for you?

• @musicmee Unfortunately, this is not an option in Hungary.

• @past-soldat damn that’s a shame matey. Hopefully they’ll be offered out another way some time down the line.

Stay safe!

• @luciansanchez82 Thank you very much.

• For now, have to wait. Which is not good! :(

" Alex Vinden (Sea of Thieves)

20 Mar, 10:02 GMT
    Ahoy there,

Thank you for contacting Sea of Thieves Support.

Sorry, we can't provide any info about that.
    Keep an eye on game news channels for any announcements.

Best regards,
    Sea of Thieves - Player Support"

• Yeah this is a real troll-level kind of disappointment.
    Why not just make it available like all the other skins via shop but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...! :D

But I guess it is good that I cannot get the Ori-skins so easily.
    Some beautiful gems should remain seperated.

• @past-soldat I signed up for $1. Do it

• @dutchdeadschot

I can't subscribe because my credit card is not accepted by Microsoft.
    Because of the Corona virus, I can't order from console stores, they are closed.

For about two, maybe three months, I have no way to subscribe. While in my country there are problems with the vírus.

• I got a question too. Can I just pay a dollar, get the ship set, then just cancel my subscription? Or will it say No

• @captain-narwha1 yes just cancel after you get the set.

• I also feel cheated as you do about not being able to equip the Ori sails. Personally I paid Sixty dollars when the game came out and have maintained a steady presence in the game since before launch. This kind of stuff is why players are more toxic towards each other than they need to be. Feeling ripped off by someone who said they would be doing free updates then finding a way to make you re-purchase the game you already own. For the record, if you own the game you can't just game pass the sails onto your account. I have game pass ultimate and it still won't let me have those ori skins! Already purchased!? Already installed!? I can play without the disc now though, woo hoo! Salt SAlt SALt SaLT

• this set is just so beautiful :D
    got the $1 game pass and got it

• @past-soldat I don't recall, but are you able to use the Free Trial, or Bing Rewards to redeem Game Pass Ultimate without a Credit Card?

Purchasing from Amazon or anything like that, does it require a Credit Card be tied to the account to redeem?

Views
1 out of 25